Worst way to die, EVER.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Telcontar, Jun 22, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I've no words. (And not because my mouth is full, precisely...)

2. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Recant:To make a formal retraction or disavowal of (a statement or belief to which one has previously committed oneself).
    I think the whole concept of being gagged by a massive black penis is pretty disturbing (especially since I consider myself a straight guy), but I have to believe right now that being sawed in half by a soft pillow would be one hell of a lot more painful and demeaning than starving.
    I mean, what the fuck, Sofokl?
    That had to be oneof the weirdest things I have ever read, then spoke aloud to see if it was actually on screen.
    Bear in mind that I'm comparing this to something a good friend of mine said after watching some crazy flash cartoon, the quote being

3. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Oh my God....I discover something new about myself everyday...At this pace I will soon outnumber Columb in the number of discoveries.

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

No, at this pace you will rapidly devolve into uselessness. By the way, you spelled Coulomb wrong. Whatever happened to that movement, you know, the whole "Sofokl's going to use proper spelling and grammar" one that you said you'ld be working on.

A few things:
    Firstly, if you said being sliced by a pillow sucks compared to something, it means being sliced by a pillow is worse than that.

Secondly, what strange, giant black men do you know that you obviously like to suck off, that have dicks not only long enough to reach your stomach, but who's dicks thereafter expand to the size of your stomach, and who also much not be bothered by digestive acid eating away their cock. Let's not even worry about the fact that you'ld suffocate on dick long before starving in this situation.

Lastly, you have to be gay, because no heterosexual male, when thinking of a giant black dick getting shoved down his throat, would refer to it by the word meat. I, as a straight man, would refer to any large black penis coming near my mouth as "shot off with a Glock," rather than comparing it to a steak.

5. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

I guess Sofokl just learned something else about himself then. Long-term death is what I most fear, but as far a a relatively quick one goes, I would hate to be pulled into a rock crusher like the overseer from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. It has the blessing of being quick, but the helpless horror of the situation would make those few seconds an eternity.

6. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Owned, bitches. I capitulate. Didn't think my words could be so interpreted :sad2: At least I didn't mean what you have said

7. Ogatai

Ogatai New Member

Worst way of dying would have to being eaten from the inside out and something bursting out of your chest afterwards like in alien! I'd hate that especially if i knew something was growing inside me and going to kill me

8. Grossenschwamm

I had something close to that actually happen to me. You know the urban legend that some spiders will lay their eggs under your skin? Turns out it's not really a legend.

9. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Well, actually there are many insects that lay their eggs on people's/animal's wounds.

10. Grossenschwamm

Yeah, but people don't expect it from spiders. Maggots? Yeah. Worms? Ok.
    Wasps? Strange but true.
    Spiders seem too self sufficient to ever do something like that.
    All of that thinking goes down the drain when you scratch a sore on your leg and baby spiders pop out.

11. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Was it in a wound or did the spider actually dig a hole in your skin?

12. Grossenschwamm

There was already a bugbite there, and it had started to scab over, but then started getting enormous over the course of a week (due to spider babies and inflammation). The spider just had to lay some eggs and be done with it.

13. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Thats nasty! I've heard of Wasp's paralyzing and then laying laying eggs inside of living Tarantuala's before but never spiders into lizards! The baby wasps consumed the spider (while its still alive!) before they took off, ...wonder if the spiders did the same to you?

14. Madness

Madness New Member

The worst death would either be suffication, or just sitting there with nothing to do until you slowly starve to death. (Like Boba Fett)

[​IMG]

15. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Worst way to die is being forced to endure endless hours of conversation between ogatai and charles, while they're drunk. (Or sober, makes no difference.)

16. Ogatai

Ogatai New Member

I don't drink. Also why did Boba Fett return in Jedi Academy, a game set AFTER the movie, if he was dead? has anyone ever wondered about that or did the writers just forget?

You see getting eaten from the inside out is the worst, I mean if you lived in Tasmania, the small state and island south of Australia(they're all inbred down there you see), and were a carcass you'd be so eaten from the inside out by Tasmanian devils. But that'd be more like worst way to be dead if you were still alive while being dead!

17. Madness

Madness New Member

You've got a point...

18. Grossenschwamm

Lucas basically said that the ONLY things absolute in the Star Wars universe are the movies one through six.
    Everything made to take place before or after those movies is speculation, and can't be used to make conjectures on or about the "lives" in question.
    Honestly, I think that's a big crock of shit. Star wars, after Lucas finished with it, is anything the fans want it to be.
    "The only true Star Wars canon is the series of movies of the same name."
    He's just jealous that he couldn't think of something as cool as KOTOR.
    But, after playing the first KOTOR, the second isn't all that great...

19. Madness

Madness New Member

Not true! Lucas considered Knights of the Old Republic OFFICIALLY,
    to be a Star Wars prequel.

20. Grossenschwamm

Well maybe I just thought it was too much of a flapjack to be a true prequel.
    Since it doesn't matter if you play good or evil (considering you're more than 4000 in the past of star wars). It's too fun to be related to star wars.

Our Host!