World Maps: latitude/logitude offsets?

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by darkllama, Mar 2, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. darkllama

darkllama New Member

okay, i think i have pretty much everything i need to make a world map, except i do not know what to set my latitude/longitude offsets to. What does this mean? or more specifically, what would be the offsets for a 750x750 map? i did everything else, because i have nine equal 250x250 segments, but i do not have the offsets in order.

2. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

RE

do you mean the W and M (I think) Coordinates? those are just if you want the little circle to be somewhere else, where it really isnt.

3. darkllama

darkllama New Member

no, i do not mean that tree. i mean the latitude and longitude offsets in wrodlmap.mes! YOU wouldn't know.

4. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

RE

dang man. Why are you so... so... harsh? :cry: . You bang on everything I say. You are a really nice guy in reality, but, i mean, it's like you feel all high and mighty, because you are higher than I am. ooooo wow, i am an expert and you are a master. does this face look like i care? :monkey2: . not to me. so, if you want to rattle off insults to me, do it in PM. its alot better. Or maybe you try to be a different person in this forum... I dont know what you have done to the old chris. :cry: j/k! :lol: :lol: :lol: I had you fooled! hahahaha

-but anyway-

do you have a working woldmap?

5. darkllama

darkllama New Member

oh, I am sorry, tree. I did not know that all of those harsh words would hurt you feelings... let me take a secont to cry for you

:cry:

okay, now i feel better.

I ALMOST have a world map going, but there is just a couple of numbes that i just can't get right!!! I drives me insane! I just can't figure out what to put in those stupid little brackets!!! Oh, well. My map has the samw dimensions as yours, so if i ever figure out the answer, then i will be sure to tell you. Oh, and by the way, i know how to fix ur map! I tried it and it WORKS! You know that spot in worldmap.mes where there is the bracket that says :

{50}{1, 1, map, ZoomedName: ZoomMap, MapKeyedTo: 2}

well, you need to replace the 1, 1, with 3, 3,. i did try it and it worked perfectly! if only i could get it to work for me... :/

. Maybe i should stop being mean to you all the time and we should work to form a more healthy environment in the modding community. If we work together, we might be able to make better mods and have more fun than sitting on our butts in front of our computers insulting each other back and forth (although it is kinda cozy in this seat :D )

Best of Luck in your modding experience! :) :) :) :thumbup:

Our Host!