Who's Who?

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Aldin, May 17, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Oh I forgot about that LOL. But I am new to posting so please don't think badly of me.

2. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

3. Andrein Cha'ig

Andrein Cha'ig New Member

Salutations....I Andrein Ch'aig, cosmopolitan elf and speaker extraordinaire is most honoured to be among all of you great personalities here today. I am currently in my 467th year, a bit too old to be travelling around you might say but then my fellow elves back home seem to think that I can never grow up...haha..Anyway, I am pleased to present to you all my faithful friend and constant companion....Gertrude Hardfoot. Just a dwarf I hear some say. True! But how many have seen a FEMALE one???
    Wot? You disbelieve that this lady here is a female dwarf?...Aww dont be sad Gert...We both know its gonna be hard connvincing the rest of the world.Wait a min.... do I see that group of fine dwarven gentlemen over in the corner drawinng their pyrotech axes??? Looks like its time to go...Come Gert! *teleports*

4. Aldin

Aldin New Member

Ah, visitors...

Greetings Gentles All!

I apologize for my long absence and can only plead circumstance beyond my control. There was a certain noble Lady who required a bit of information I picked up in the westlands. Now that the situation is resolved I promise to once again attend your fascinating tales. As a mild warning, I have secured the talents of both the top mage and top technologist in the city, so please behave yourselves whilst in my parlor.

~Samson Sedgewick Stephenson III

Our Host!