Who's missed nobodie?...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrnobodie, Aug 3, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!. That's right mofo's, nobodies back. Now you're all probaly wondering just where the hell I've been for the last few weeks, well I've been away at a national sales coference and doing a tour of other properties around the country. As to why they sent a barman to a SALES conference is beyond me, but if they wanted me to spend my day's sitting in an auditorium listening to "projected forcast's" and "trends and behaviours" and my night's drinking with property managers and sleeping with the sales and marketing slut's... uh, I mean girls, and to actually PAY me for it... who am I argue right?.... but, I'm back now so let the fun begin.

2. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I'd dare say I missed your comments... But I haven't had much interaction with you, so... :D Still, it's always good to see you and your hairy nipple!

3. Canis

Canis New Member

PFFT. People keep saying they're back but then they disappear again. It's getting all nice and civil around here and I can't stand it. If you do stay, kick all of our asses would you please?

4. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Aah, Mr. Nobodie, I greet you. We've missed you and your perverted humour very much. Seriously..

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Were any of them any good?

6. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Well I could tell stories about them without offering any proof.... so I guess you'll have to click here to see for yourself. Before you ask... yes, both of them. But not together unfortunately.

*edit* I have other pic's, but you ain't gonna see 'em... digital camera's are a wonderful piece of technology for the budding pervert.

7. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Well... If you add some paint and a red curly wig to the one at the right... She looks like a freaking maniac killer clown.

*edit* Why is it that 95% of the sales and marketing women are sluts?

8. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Nice catch nobodie. Me and a couple of friends went for a show with Björn Rosenström in Örnsköldsvik yesterday (pics n' more info tomorrah) . Anyway, despite our fervent attempts to flirt with the barmaids I was the closest to score as a Norwegian mother of four began hitting at me like mad even though her boyfriend was sitting right across the table (luckily too engaged in a discussion with one of my friends to take note).

If her boyfriend hadn't been there, I'd probably woken up in her bedsheets this morning.

That's what tiny office cubicles do to people.

9. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

With tutu's and a funny hat?

10. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

I'll never tell.

Our Host!