who needs a laugh

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrnobodie, Dec 15, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I just connected to IRC, and no one is in any of those chat rooms at all right now! :( How sad. Then again, I jumped around to some random chat rooms and no one was in any of them... any advice on what might be wrong with this picture? I connected to the gamesnet server.

2. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

3. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

google mirc and download it. Its a chat program.

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Sleek, irc.gamesurge.net

Me and rosie are on right now.

5. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

good gravy, you invited the sleek?

on another note, Jar should bitch-slap all of us for talking in the joke thread...

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Sorry to ask for more help, but I'm not sure how to connect to that server, its not on the list, and I can't quite add it, I tried, but it doesn't show up. May be someone who uses mIRC could just quickly tell me how you do these little things? Like switch, and add servers?

<edit> I seem to have connected to the gamesurge server, but when I try to connect to the #t-a regulars channel it kicks me back to gamesnet east...?

7. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You're all bitch-slapped for talking in the joke thread. Sleek, do a search for my tutorial on how to connect to IRC (within the past couple of months I believe), or better yet, there was a link on the front page on how to do it (although, that may be gone now) - just replace gamesnet with gamesurge.

9. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Not a joke, a limerick, but I post in attempts to get this thread back on track.

There once was a hermit named Dave,
    Who kept a dead whore in his cave.
    He had to admit,
    It stank like shit,
    But look at the money he saved.

10. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Meat, your wife, eggs and a blow job. Which one doesn't belong?

A blow job: You can beat your meat, you can beat your wife, you can beat eggs, but you can't beat a blow job.

11. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I made this one up.
    Why do women paint their nails?
    Something pretty to look at while they do the ironing

12. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Question: How do you convert your dishwasher into a snowthrower?

Answer: Hand your woman a shovel

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I love sexist jokes like the above ones...although my favourite is one I posted earlier, but I'll do again here...

Q. What's the only thing a woman is allowed to wear out?

A. The carpet between the kitchen and the bedroom.

14. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Here's some others. I didn't mae them up, but they're better.

Why do women have short feet?
    So that they can stand closer to the oven
    Why don't women need watches?
    The cooker has a clock

I only wish some feminist would come in here, bitch, and get her post deleted; which reminds me of a feminist in my class, whomI constantly tell to "get back in the kitchen" or "don't you have shirts to iron?"

15. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Why does the bride wear white?

So she'll match the rest of the appliances.

16. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

This husband and wife are staying in a hotel, and after a romantic evening wining and dining they go off to bed.
    However, as soon as they settled down, the man leans over and whispers softly, "Hey snuggle boopy boops, your lickle hubby wubby isn't quite ready for bye-byes yet."
    The wife takes the hint and says, "OK, but I have to use the bathroom first."
    So off she goes but on her way back she trips over a piece of carpet and lands flat on her face. Her husband jumps up and exclaims in a concerned tone "Oh my little honey bunny, is your nosey-wosey all right?"
    No harm is done, so she jumps into bed and they have mad passionate sex for three hours. Afterwards, the wife goes off to the bathroom again, but on her way she trips over the same piece of carpet and again lands flat on her face on the floor.
    Her husband looks over and grunts "Clumsy bitch."

17. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

what do you do when the dishwasher's broken?

slap her on the ass and tell her to get busy.

18. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

giggles maniacally... So it's women jokes ye be after.... far be it from me to disappoint.....

A women goes to her husband and tell's him she's considering having breast implant's put in.
    "What!", the husband exclaims, "Do you know how much that will cost!".
    "I know" she sigh's, "But i just need something to improve my self-esteem".
    "Shit", the husbands grunt's,"If you're that set on it why not just rub some toilet paper between your tit's".
    "And just how is that going to help" she snarl's back.
    "It didnt hurt your arse"....

19. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

The young couple are showering together, and the doorbell rings.
    "I'll get that, honey," the wife says, and she wraps her beautiful body in a towel and walks to the door. She opens it, and it's their nieghbor, Tony. Tony takes one look at Livia, and his eyes light up.
    "Hey Livia, if you drop that towel to your waist, I'll give you tree hundred dollahs." Livia felt guilty, but she and her husband really needed the money, so she dropped the towel to her waist. Tony grinned as he admired her full bosom, and then said, "Livia, if you let me feel your tette, and I will give you another tree hundred dollahs." Livia again thought that they needed the money, so why not? Are not one man's hands like another, after all? Tony got his feel in, and with a smile, he handed her six hundred dollars. Livia, now feeling like a putanna, put the money away and got back in the shower with her husband.
    "Who was that?" Gino asked.
    "It was Tony."
    "Oh, did that bastahd say anything about the six hundred dollahs he owes me?"

20. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

A couple are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary, and the wife wants to know what is something her husband has always wanted, but never got. He asks for a blow job. "No way, you'll think nasty of me if I do that."
    "No, I swear, I won't think anything different of you at all. We've been together a long time, and all I really care about is you, dear, and how much love for you I feel. I just really would like to have a blowjob, and I promise I'll still think of you the same."

So, the wife submits, and proceeds to give him a hummer. Immediately after they finish, the phone rings, and the husband picks it up.

"Hello? Yeah, she's here. Hang on a minute..... sets the phone down HEY! It's for you, cocksucker!!!"

Our Host!