Who needs a game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rosselli, Apr 30, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

2. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

3. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Me too.

The Barrett rules. The cool thing is, that monster really will put a single .50 BMG round through several people at a time. I've heard confirmed kills of at least two people with one shot in Iraq.

4. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Yeah same here, me as well. Never unlocked the last gun though.

5. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

6. Feanor

Feanor New Member

You are right the shotgun with rapid fire helps alot. I use the barrels as well.
    This game is really hard I can last about seven more levels after the railgun.

7. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I always fucked up, one time, the window was unselected by a pop-up, giving the enemies the seconds they needed to kill me. Another, I figured it'd be a good idea to run in amongst the zombies to pick up powerups, and the third time, I blew myself up with the rocket launcher.

8. Feanor

Feanor New Member

The rocket launcher is usally what ends me. I try and to pick a big open level so all the zombies only come at me from one side. Than lay a whole heap of barrels wait till the zombies are stuck behind them and than annihilate them with the explosion. Than finish of the last few with the shotgun.

9. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Seriously? I get the railgun, it sucked, but I ran out of shotgun ammo, so I try choosing it but chose some (remote controlled?) mines instead without knowing I failed to chose it, place one, wonder why the fuck the railgun isn't firing, press space again.

BOOM!

Oh, I'm dead, no, wait I'm not. I still have health left. Then the cluster bombs exploded.

10. Feanor

Feanor New Member

The Railgun does suck i couldn't wait till i got it and it was a bit of a let down.
    Ah, every thing does seem to go down hill when your screen is full slow moving blocks and you realise that your shotgun is out of ammo and you haven't been firing because of it.
    The only thing left to do is either try and shoot your way out with a little uzi. Or go down in a huge fireball trying to take as many of them down with you.

11. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

The railgun is actually pretty good if you use it right. Try blocking one point of entry with the fake walls, then as the zombies stream towards you fire the railgun straight at them. It will punch through nine or ten at once. But the shotgun, claymores and grenades definitely own.

12. Feanor

Feanor New Member

I still dont like it :p. I did once try some thing like that but I find it really diffcult to aim. So I either blow out my own fake walls, hit a main wall which does nothing, stand still and got shot or swarmed by the zombies.

Our Host!