Which Arcanum NPC are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xan Emrys, Jun 11, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Ferret

Ferret New Member

So'd an elephant's dick. It's a four foot long, prehensile penis! :eek:

Oooh... I know WAAAAY to much. :-o

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Anyone else reminded of the "Tales From the Zoo" stories at Something Awful? Specifically the ones about Herman the Elephant :D? Those stories are brilliant.

3. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

Perhaps it has to deal with a story I saw on the news once: "Fuzzy Little Ferret Raped by Elephant." :)

4. Milo

Milo New Member

I'm that psycho halfling bitch that lives on the outskirts of that town where you get the Dog. The one who comes out of fucking nowhere and rushes you with a -1000 reaction, and without a word attacks! And ultimately gets beaten down by your followers in seconds because she's just a crazy halfling woman with no weapons or anything.

5. Langolier

Langolier Member

Well, I like to think I have high intelligence..... So I would be some Technologist somewhere... However I would not actually fallow the available disciplines in the game. I would be a historian, or maybe an astromomer. Or maybe some sort of explorer or adventurer. I may not be all that adventourus in real life, but its and RPG so I can dream cant I? Also, I would probably Have low willpower. Low charisma, and suffer a penalty to all social skills. Too shy and most people think i'm the kind of guy to shoot up the school. (thats not at all true though). Ofcourse, if I were anything I could be anyway I wanted, then I would not suffer these penalties in the world of Arcanum. My eyesight isnt twenty twenty, but its not bad enough to warrent a minus to my perception. I have always been scientifically inclined, so I would have a bonus to my TA.

6. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

Wow, this one really put some thought into this. Everyone else just named a follower, but Langolier wrote a whole paragraph. Props.

7. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

K, here's me and you can decide who I am.

Tall, and thin, with dark hair and brown eyes and handsome (so I've been told, not sure I agree :p ). On those tests that give you a percentage comparing you to the rest of the country I usually get 98-99. About average strength but with some martial arts experience. I have to wear contacts or I can't see much of anything. I can use tech stuff but I don't know how it works. I am very friendly and trusting and most people like me. I have been compared to looking like an elf (the kind from LoTR, not santa's helpers :lol: ). I'm sure I left somethin out but oh well.

Sorry, I'm REALLY bored.

8. Angel_Of_Death

Angel_Of_Death New Member

9. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I'm a dwarf, i think. The reason is that i like axes. Also i like to walk nude after i have had a shower. There is as far as i can see only one nude dwarf in the game so i'm probably Loghaire Thunder Stone. The only problem is my height since i'm roughly 1,80 high.

10. King_Natstar

King_Natstar New Member

You should be Magnus because he has some useful skills like making stuff
    like Axes and is a city Dwarf meaning that they will have showers in the city unlike in the Dwarf mines.

11. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Do you see any nude dwarfs walking around in tarant? Also i suck at making stuff. but i'm pretty good with an axe though.

12. King_Natstar

King_Natstar New Member

Good point there are not any in Tarant except i remember you get a quest to run around tarant in the nude.
    Well both are good choices because they are both clan leaders meaning that either one of them could get and do what they want they can change the laws.

13. masterofthelostcollege

masterofthelostcollege New Member

I find that I am most like Dante in that I'm extremely loyal to my values (and family in my case), religious and a bit misunderstood by some.

14. King_Natstar

King_Natstar New Member

Yeah Dante's cool.

15. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Dante is a coward & a racist. He is also a fast man with a Major Heal and free. If not easy.

16. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

I stuffed my dick up between my legs and secured it with duct tape and then shaved all the hair off my arms, which NPC am I? LOL!!LMAO!!1 Plus I have inteligance of over 25!!!1!

17. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

For a better effect, shave your legs as well Darkwalker. I never used Dante, mainly because he's a bitch, and wasn't voiced. I was always partial to the voiced NPC's.

Phoenix, you could be Liam - missing and dead.

19. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Oh thanks, you're so kind...

Besides, I'm right here so I'm not missing. And if I'm dead we have bigger problems. Like the fact that a dead person is posting on the forum.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be Constable Owens, because I am cowardly. D-d-d-don't y-y-you th-th-think??? :???: :-? :/ :)

Our Host!