Where does the Wise Woman keep her goodies?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by The_Malus_Monkey, May 24, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. The_Malus_Monkey

The_Malus_Monkey New Member

Hey, I've gone through Arcanum many times, each as different characters and this has always bugged me. Where is the Wise Woman's stash? I've killed one before to see if they carried it but they don't, so I was wondering if anyone here had found it.

2. Morden279

Morden279 New Member

*In Answer to topic title*

In her bodice? :p

But seriously, playing with an evil character has seen me butcher two wise women, and I have yet to find out where they stash their items.

Anyone else have an idea?

Regards,
    Morden

3. Xan Emrys

Xan Emrys New Member

Duh.

Open up worldeditor. I forget where, but it tells you where she keeps it. I think it's just a matrix designed into the game for the very reason that finding a physical location filled with so many goodies would be cheap. But, possibly, she hides it in her livestock. Or their cart.

Of course, if you want to steal her stuff, you can always just buy it and then steal her gold. It takes longer, but it's essentially the same thing.

4. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

It is not accessable in the game. Done on pourpose. Kill the cow & the cat, set fire to the caravan, you still will not find her stash.

Drop a pair of Baneful Guantlets & some other poison item. Loot the corpse for her cash. Resurect her & enjoy a BIG discount.

5. Xan Emrys

Xan Emrys New Member

Hmmm.

There is a possibility of the stash existing somewhere, as a very well-kept secret. I was not suggesting that, in the game, the stash was truly in a cart or in the livestock. I was merely suggesting it for the sake of in-character speculation.

6. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Other PCs have wondered on that, to the detrement of a few cows. Thier stash is in a demensoinal pocket or a displaced bag of holding or some such. Truly not accessable. I wasn't trying to be snarky, only brief.

Our Host!