When the world shatters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gambit, Feb 18, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Gambit

Gambit New Member

Heck, I don't really know the reason why I'm writing this in here... Perhaps it is something what this community is. But anyways...

Most of you in here don't know me nor remember me, but that dosen't matter, nothing now matters.

Well... Everyone has those kind of moments sometimes. You know when the world shatters around you. I had one of those today, it is something that you don't want to feel, atleast not anytime soon. *sigh* It feels like you were a hit like huge truck. It seems that life is meaningless.

Something happened few hours ago what made me write this thing for the whole world to see. Me and my wife... well, we might not be together anymore at this time tomorrow. Even thinking about it hurts. It was beautiful when it lasted, but last month didn't went as well it could have. And I'm sad about that... But I can't take all blame on me but I can't even blame her. Nor anyone else for that matter. So I'm taking the blame after all. Don't know why.

To someone else this ain't a big deal... but for me. She was everything for me... Perfect for me... but perhaps I wasn't. Don't know, and don't care at this moment. The sad part in this is that right now I'm alone, and she is with her cousin. She has her "safety net" around her and I have non.

Ironic after all what have happened to me, she is the thing what made me feel alive... and sadly she might be the thing what makes me dead.

I'm not going to tell everything what happened on my life... Because it's non of your business. But like I said in the begining of this post I don't know why I'm telling you this, perhaps it is a way to ease my mind but I don't know, and don't care. Only thing what I care about ain't in my life anymore so...

So, first thing now what I'm going to do is open a bottle of vodka and drown my sorrows to that... after that dunno... perhaps I open another bottle.. and then don't know and then again don't care...

Good Night Everyone in TA:HoL... See you all when everything is better ( or worse because of the hangover)

2. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Make sure when you're done binging on vodka you drink as much water as you can stomach and take a couple of Excedrin as well. Sorry to hear about your problems, shit will get better with time. Hang in there.

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You fucked up. Be a man and deal with it.

Don't take my words to heart, either. I may be unsympathetic, but that doesn't mean I want to have influenced you in any small way if you do something stupid.

4. The Chosen One

The Chosen One New Member

All I can really say is I really hope you get her back. No one deserves to be in that much pain.

On a side note......

Thats a little harsh for someone who just lost his Wife!!! :eek: Especially seen as you don't even know the whole story.

5. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Chosen One, keep in mind no one forced Gambit to post this thread. Jarinor, or anyone else for that matter, shouldn't be critiqued for how they choose to respond.

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Yes, especially if he's a crazy old psychopath. I remember YeaYea and his posts. Heh, that was fun, I believe that's when jar posted "your friend who killed himself was a moron and you are and idiot because you din't help him". At least this is what I remember.
    So hey, Jar was actually kind and full of heart here.

7. The Chosen One

The Chosen One New Member

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yeah, I remember the YeaYea debacle. Man, that guy had problems, but at least it was entertaining reading his bullshit. "Oh no, my friend killed himself!", "Oh no, my friend is being abused!", "I'm 14 and have found my soul mate" and last, but not least "Kids should have the same rights as adults!"

I actually added in that second paragraph in my post above so that Jinxed wouldn't get all pissed at me again and delete my post.

9. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

So yeah... Umm.. Like...

What the HELL happened?

Your wife ran off with your cousin?

10. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Hehe But jar never changes. Yeayea was a total well something, as for you well shit happens fix it, and if you can't fix it walk away and move on.

11. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Gambit, I am sorry to hear about your loss. I can only imagine how you must feel, as my wife is my reason for being alive as well, and I know it would be hell were I to lose her. A good friend of mine just went through exactly what you're going through. It was rough, but he's doing alright. He still loves the woman, too, so don't feel as if you have to hate her. It's alright to still love someone even after a break-up like that. I am not qualified to give you advice, but try to surround yourself with friends, go do things to keep your mind off it. Try to return to normalcy as much as you can. I hope that you two will resolve your problems, if it's meant to be.

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Man, all this talk about feelings makes me want to say fake "manly" testosterone inspired things like "Alcohol - the solution to all your problems" and "Drugs aren't just for junkies" and "Women - can't live with them, easy to live without them".

13. Gambit

Gambit New Member

Well, the stupidest thing what I did because of this was drink those two bottles. And now after recovering from the hangover I'll just say thanks to you all, especially, thank you retard.

What dosen't kill you, makes you stronger...

14. Zorque

Zorque New Member

This kind of thing makes me glad I will never ever be in a relationship

*Sigh* I am so alone

Our Host!