What's wrong with this picture?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darkwalker, Oct 16, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

That's enough of him.

Probably just some frustrated illegal alien who can't get a green card. :p

2. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Ding dong, the witch is dead, the witch is dead, ding dong the wicked witch is dead! Oh, thank you Dorthy er, I mean Jinxed! :wavey:

3. xento

xento New Member

Jinxed, while we're OFF the subject, can you put on my custom avatar like I asked about a week or 2 ago?

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

First of all two weeks ago youi didn't even have a thousand posts Nborsz.

You do now however you won't get one until everyone feels so. And I'm not sure if that's what we "want" right now.

5. xento

xento New Member

Oops... sorry.

Does someone think that I don't deserve/need/require a custom avatar? I thought it was my choice...

6. tzehoong

tzehoong New Member

7. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I was developing a whole arsenal of his sister's wedding pictures to use against him! Damn. Oh well, I suppose I can use them anyway...

Some of his private messages were really funny too.

Funny, I thought he was?

I'm not touching this one with a 20 foot pole.

*has flash backs to the whole custom avatar debacle*

Back on topic...
    That fat thing is pretty funny DarkWalker.

Hey Jinxed, have you seen the flash movie for that? It's pretty good. I've lost it though. Damn that was funny.

8. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Hahha he is gone. Thanks Jinxed.
    Hehe next time i guess he will come back and call jinxed a dicktator.
    AS for Nbroz i think he can have his custom avatar as long as he does not brag to much.

9. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Nbrosz the policy for custom avatars has always been "at Jinxed's discretion," a fact I tried to make clear to you when I got the feeling you were spamming to raise your post count. I believe I said something like "if Jinxed thinks you spammed to get to 1000, you may not get an avatar."

I'm not saying you don't deserve one or shouldn't get one. My point is that it is up to Jinxed and Jinxed alone. Not you, not me, not numeracy.

10. tzehoong

tzehoong New Member

I don't think you deserve an avatar. A lot of your posts are a shade short of spam. The way you post hasn't been comparable to say, DU, who did a lot of classic arguments in his time. Not that participating in debates is what makes you deserve an avatar - I just don't know how to put my finger on it.

11. Windmills

Windmills New Member

Thank you Jinxed. You have made the world a better place.

If Eros Rex/Hel Khat returns under another moniker, let's not give him a third chance, please. We already have seen the results of his "second chance." That's enough.

Again, you have my gratitude, Jinxed.

12. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Yes he won't come back. I'm apologise to everyone for the mistake I've made letting him back in the first place. He had this written all over him.
    As for the custom AV... You see, this 1000 mark. It's like that for a reason, it's not there so that you have to spam up to it, it's there to give you a chance to do/post something significant up to that point. All the people that have custom av's deserve it in some way (at least IMO) Even DU.
    Your custom AV will come but it seens your 1000 mark is much higher.

DU, you should've sent him Goatse instead of tubgirl.

13. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Yeah, goatse woulda made him horny though. Then maybe he woulda left us alone here to go spank off to goatse. Oh well.

Jinxed don't feel bad, man. I believe everyone is deserving of a second chance. (Like me, huh? *wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more*) He was just a dick. He had the nerve to say this to me:

When I was the only one to defend him when pictures of his family started getting mocked. What a fag.

14. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Yeah, I don't think you should blame yourself for being tolerant and friendly, Jinxed. Hel Khat is responsible for his own actions. I'm a bit worried all the fallout may have driven a few people away permanently, though. Milo hasn't posted for ages and several others are absent, too.

BTW, I recall Hel Khat mentioning something about a rotating IP.

15. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Yea, I know about the ip. But I won't ban thr whole ISP just yet...

16. Milo

Milo New Member

I'm still around. I've been busy redoing my house, though. Putting in wood flooring (again), new (used) dining set, new (used) furniture, the (second-hand) works.

Regarding Eros using a "rotating IP", I think he's just talking about a standard dialup connection where any IP he gets addressed will come from the same block. For some reason, I can't imagine him port scanning and setting up proxies just to post here again. Well, on second thought...

17. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/South/10/24/ ... index.html

Treasonous bastard! About time he was caught, now the kiddies can go tricky treat without worrying about getting shot. They just have to worry about the usual: razorblades in apples, kidnapping, poisoning, etc.

18. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

19. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Among the voluntary questions asked of candidates will be: how many partners they have had, how often they have sex and how long its lasts -- with the option to tick various boxes marked from "under one minute" to one marked "1.5-two hours."

I'm gonna need a tick box with a longer time frame...

20. Milo

Milo New Member

Oh please, you liar. If you need more than 2 hours to nut then there's something wrong with your dick. Or you're twacked out. Or you went to the Sting school of tantric lovemaking.

Our Host!