What would you do when ALL petroleum would be depleted ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sofokl, Nov 22, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

I'll buy few barrels right now, and when all other would be used I'll start the world greatest Oil Company. Each barrel would cost 10000$. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you, floyd, The Gratest Death Prophet, would be the wealthiest man because of you predictions ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List,please, those, whom you will allow to be in crew. May be someone would be interested

may be he would have his mead in his reindeerhides

It's not doubleposting, it's: 1) dividing of answers on different topics 2) becoming Expert faster :D And list your crew, PLEASE

So, to avoid so-called "doubleposting", I would divide answers so your stupid brains would not explode:
    1. It's not doubleposting, you stupid norwegian
    2.If doubleposting is forbidden, why no one will delete my posts, you stupid norwegian ?
    3.I bet my IQ is higher than yours, you stupid Norway villager. Your country even has no genius except President (or Prime min.?) and administration,
    4. I bet you are stupid enough and think Jungle Japes was serious so you now "decreasing concurrency", you stupid norwegian
    5. "wich" is spelled "which", you stupid norwegian

Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:55 pm

May be it's doubleposting, but doubleposting is still spelled "doubleposting" and not "dobbelposting". And I think mathboy must thank me because I gave him some job and he could prove his work ethic. :lol: And now I see all almost all Scandinavians here are stupid except DE who sayd Quilkatal is stupid.

Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:30 am

No, I've seen edit, I've understand rules, but I don't think it's needed. And for what he must thank, read my last post. And why you think I'm 14 and not 15 or 13?

Thank you very much. No I don't need to find my posts through all topics. :thumbup:

2. Mag the Bloody-handed

Mag the Bloody-handed New Member

3. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I will kill you take your barrels, your familiy and make a fortune on both. Oh and I will by a horse...no two horses.

4. Canis

Canis New Member

Convert my Mustang to run on dead kittens of course.

5. Notharah

Notharah New Member

I will laught and join some of my friends joyfully going:

I told you so ;)

And I'd carry on with different methods of survival and wait for the next best thing to get done as replacement for petrol :p

6. floyd

floyd New Member

News flash: there is no alternative for fossil fuels!
    Never was, never will be.
    And you bet your sorry arses that fossil fuels will run out eventually.
    Before that happens though, prices will go up and up and up and up and up and so on.
    Newsreporters, politicians and other bastards will blame those high prices on the weather (hurricanes), terrorism, earthquakes, diseases, warfare and whatever reasons they think the general public will swallow.
    Nothing however will prevent cars from becoming true luxury products once again.
    Sure, some people will always have cars. Paris Hilton, for instance, will drive a SUV until she dies, but only because she can (i.e. because she has got the dough, bro).
    The general public won't even have matches during wintertime, because the production of matches requires fossil fuels and it'll be way too expensive to produce simple matches with such expensive fuel.
    In short: we will all die horrible deaths! Especially you, Sofokl, and you, Canis. :p

7. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I'll build a longhouse and brew mead to ignore the cold!

8. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Stupid swede, you cannot brew anything in the cold, perfect brewing needs a steady high temperature.

9. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You stupid Norwegian, of course I'll have a fireplace in the longhouse. However, I don't think that will be enough when the temperature creeps down to -35 centigrade, no matter how many reindeer hides I've got. Hence, I'll brew mead to keep myself warm.

10. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Stupid Swede, if you have enough reinderhides, then you will not freeze even when the temperature drops below -35 centigrade, and the mead would in any case have frozen by that point.

11. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

If the oil runs out, I'll build a pirate ship and sail about, striking fear into the hearts of... um, the weak hearted! I'll call my ship 'the Bleeding Bounty,' and will go down in history as the greatest pirate to ever sail the seven seas! All of you (er, well, most of you) will be welcome to serve with my crew. ARRRRRR!

12. Jungle Japes

13. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

It is dobbelposting, you fucking moron and trying to make upp silly exuses makes you only look more stupid. Stop it. Also for people with decent intellect. Wich means anyone a little smarter then charles will understand this. I think you have the potentional to be so smart.

Ohh and you are not on the list fool, did you not see that he would force dobbelposters to walk the plank. It means you are dead boy.

I wanna be boatswains!

Wow 3 different topics in one post! watch and learn stupid.

14. Jungle Japes

Yes Sofokl, you should really strive to make expert faster, since you are clearly an expert on forum etiquette. I personally really like people who make expert quickly. Just ask Spooky Doomager.

15. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Oh yeah, whatever happened to that guy?

16. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

17. Mag the Bloody-handed

Mag the Bloody-handed New Member

Solar, Wind, and Water power leap to mind as alternatives. All of which can produce electrical power, so where exactly do you get your news from?

18. mathboy

mathboy New Member

You asked for it and I was feeling generous today.

Everybody else, I'm sorry if this makes the thread messy, but just look at his first post to see any new messages posted by him.

19. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Are you calling me stupid? You fish-stealing Russian son-of-a-whore.

20. Jungle Japes

Thou shalt not correct the spelling of others if thou cannot spell thyself.

Our Host!