What the hells going on?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ogatai, Feb 25, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Ogatai

Ogatai New Member

I must be a game god or something I'm on this site called gamefray.com(I was misled here by something and it seems like a my space for gamers.) Everyone here more or less has about 6 games at the most in there possession. Well I've only just scratched the surface of my collection of PC games, let alone started on my console games. And I have all of these(no joke). With more to add.
    Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy Age of Empires Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Age of Empires III Age of Mythology Age of Wonders Alien Nations Aliens Vs. Predator 2 Primal Hunt Aliens vs. Predator Aliens vs. Predator 2 Ancients 1: Deathwatch Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast Battle Chess Battle of Britain Battlecruiser 3000AD Battlefield 1942 Battlefield Vietnam Beast Wars: Transformers Beavis & Butt-Head in Little Thingies Beyond Good & Evil Bio Menace Black & White Black & White 2 Blades of Exile Blood Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain Blue Ice Bruce Lee Lives Caesar III Call of Duty Call of Duty 2 Carmageddon Castle of Dr. Brain Cave Wars Chasm: The Rift Civilization II: Test of Time Clive Barker's Undying Close Combat: A Bridge Too Far Command & Conquer Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 Commander Keen Episode I: Marooned on Mars Commander Keen Episode II: The Earth Explodes Commander Keen Episode III: Keen Must Die Commander Keen Episode IV: Secret of the Oracle Commander Keen: Keen Dreams Conquests of Camelot Conquests of the Longbow Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure Counter-Strike Creature Shock Creatures Creatures 3 Crusaders of Might and Magic Curse of Monkey Island, The Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion Dark Ages Dawn of War Deer Hunter II: The Hunt Continues! Delta Force 2 Delta Force: Black Hawk Down Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition Diablo Diablo II Diablo II: Lord of Destruction Die by the Sword: Limb from Limb Doom Doom (Collector's Edition) Doom Extras Doom II: Hell on Earth Duke Nukem Duke Nukem 3D Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition Duke Nukem II Dungeon Keeper Dungeon Keeper II Dungeon Siege Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna Dungeons & Dragons: The Temple of Elemental Evil -- A Classic Greyhawk Adventure Elasto Mania Empire Earth Epic Pinball Escape From Monkey Island EverQuest II Fable: The Lost Chapters Fallout Fallout 2 Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel Final Fantasy VII Flashback: The Quest for Identity Flying Tigers Gangsters: Organized Crime Gobliiins Gobliins 2 Gothic II -- Gold Edition Gothic II: Night of the Raven Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Great Ultizurkian Underland Half-Life Half-Life 2 Half-Life: Blue Shift Half-Life: Opposing Force Halloween Harry Halo: Combat Evolved Heavy Gear Heroes of Might and Magic Heroes of Might and Magic II Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Succession Wars Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia Hidden & Dangerous Hidden & Dangerous 2 Hitman 2: Silent Assassin Hugo Nitemare 3D Icewind Dale Icewind Dale - The Ultimate Collection Icewind Dale II Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter Immortal Incubation: The Wilderness Missions Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure Island of Dr. Brain, The Jazz Jackrabbit Ken's Labyrinth Kingdom of Loathing Knights and Merchants: The Shattered Kingdom Knights of Xentar LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game Lands of Lore II: Guardians of Destiny Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos Last Half of Darkness Laura Bow: The Dagger of Amon Ra Legacy: Realm of Terror Neverwinter Nights Neverwinter Nights 2 Neverwinter Nights 2 Limited Edition Neverwinter Nights Platinum Edition Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark Neverwinter Nights: Kingmaker Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide Planescape: Torment SWAT 2 SWAT 4 SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate Sacred Sacred Gold Sacred Plus Sacred Underworld Sam & Max Hit the Road Sea Dogs Secret Agent Settlers, The Shadowlands Shogun: Total War Sid Meier's Alien Crossfire Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack Silent Hill 4: The Room SimAnt SimCity SimIsle: Missions in the Rainforest SimSafari Sky Roads Space Quest II: Vohaul's Revenge Space Quest III: The Pirates of Pestulon Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers Space Quest V: Roger Wilco in the Next Mutation Space Quest: The Sarien Encounter Star Fighter Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Star Wars: Dark Forces Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter StarCraft Supremacy: Four Paths to Power The Dig The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Collector's Edition The Elder Scrolls: Arena The Horde The Journeyman Project Turbo! The Secret of Monkey Island The Sims The Sims: Livin' Large The Thing Thief Gold Thief II: The Metal Age Throne of Darkness Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
    And many many more!!!
    Have I just got a ridiculous amount of games or has the world gone mad. From a gamers perspective? I do however inform you that just because I may own a game doesn't mean I like it. Then again..

2. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

I'm pretty sure if I were to collect the games I've played, I'd get a similar list. Of course this doesn't reflect if I'm a hardcore player in a particular game (Arcanum, Quake 3, Fallout, Fallout 2), or if I hated a game despite I've gone through them (Quake 4, Dark Messiah) or even if I abandoned them completely (Doom 3).

3. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

How in the world do you find time for anything else?

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Heh, me and my brother compiled a similar list like a decade ago. We ended up with like a hundred games.

If I'd list all the games I've owned over the years NOW, it would be humungous.

That's an impressive compilation though, ogatai.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, impressive. But if you have Knights of the Old Republic, have you the sequel too?

Couldn't find it in your list though.

6. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

You mean you acutally read that list?:S

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Considering that it's all in one bulk, no sane person would read that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Dark Elf

Media:
  11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Dark Elf

Media:
    If you feel a need to defend your sanity, you're most likely insane.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Dark Elf

Media:
    ... thus proving my point splendidly. Thank you, Bree.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Dark Elf

Media:
    That's what I did!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell? I can swear that I wrote Bree!

18. Dark Elf

Media:
    And you're saying you're not insane... :roll:

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhhh! My pride, it's lost forever.

I wrote Bree, not Bree or anything else, I wrote Bree!

20. Dark Elf

Media:
    Yes, you did indeed write Bree.

Our Host!