What the hell kind of response is this??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkUnderlord, Feb 17, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

I searched and there was no answer to my quesitons in the FAQ. Also when someone wants to spend 200$ on your product it would be good not to ignore him.

I won't be buying a new card any sooner than before GF4 is out and "settled" in the market which will probably be no sooner than in half a year time.

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

By which time the GF5 or maybe even GF6 will be out...and their ATI equivalents...

3. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius New Member

The GPU in the GeForce4MX isn't the same GPU as in the GeForce 4. In fact, it's a lower end GPU than the one in the GeForce 3 card, which is why Carmack was bitching about it.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

The Geforce 4 Ti4400 looks pretty good...almost as good as the 4600, but quite a bit cheaper...is $100 or more really worth a couple of frames/second?

5. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

OK, who's working for the ATI hands up, thank you.

Surprisingly I received an answer today. It does not contain answer to all of my questions but at least to some of them and also it contains apologies for the delay so maybe I'll reconsider buying Radeon after all.

6. Ioo

Ioo New Member

..................................................!! T R E A C H E R Y !!..................................................

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ioo on 2002-02-22 16:06 ]</font>

7. Blunder

Blunder New Member

Dragoon - I had bought an ATI Expert@play card a couple of years ago. When I got the card, it didn't come with the s/w that was listed on their website. I sent them an email complaining about this and told them that the only reason why I bought the card instead of a Matrox card was because of the s/w that was shipping with it. ATI asked me for my address and turned around and sent out the website listed s/w to me. :smile:

I guess sometimes the manufacturers do respond positively to the emails that they receive.

If it's good for you, put it away and try something else instead.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blunder on 2002-02-22 17:15 ]</font>

8. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

To add something else to this nice professional support atmosphere I have to mention very good ASUS, Seagate, and Matrox Support. And in case of Matrox and ASUS I usually got answer the very next day.

Our Host!