What!? No spiral bound manual?

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Forum' started by DarkUnderlord, Nov 21, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

All right, who's fault is it? I was told, in fact assured that ToEE came with a spiral bound manual. You know, one that's really nice and easy to open and LEAVE open on the page you want. Well, bought ToEE today. No spiral bounding. Just a think little solid book. And boy is it solid.

id anyone actually GET the spiral bound manual with their copy? I'm guessing as I'm an Australian, I have to miss out. :(

By the way, haven't actually played the game yet. Bought Morrowind and Rise of Nations on the same day. Plus the latest two Sims expansion packs, heh. I'll play it some time in the near future though. I'm sure of it. Maybe once I finish Vice City (or at least get to fly a chopper around).

Meanwhile, I'm off to download the patch! (From this site of course ;) ).

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Well, no spiral bound manuals in Sweden either DU. Not that I've really bothered to look anything up in it.

I was inclined to blame Atari, as they are the publisher and as such I reckon they should be the ones responsible for this grave offence, but seen in the light that you're willingly playing the Sims I can't come to any other conclusion than holding you responsible for it.

Hah, nice move there trying to blame someone else. Sneaky...

Our Host!