What modules should i download?

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by TorianKel, Jun 8, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. TorianKel

TorianKel New Member

I'm not sure what modules to download, there is no description only the module name, so any suggestions?

2. newborn21

newborn21 New Member

The troika modules are good enough for me. Vormantown, Hellgate, Time, Woodmir Race and Dusty Dunes (a bit buggy though, am trying to fix some of the dialogues here.. help, anyone?).I've never really downloaded any of the fan modules. I heard Tombs of Guldar is good though. And if you want to explore more than the original stuff, try rroyo's A:WIP. Or the Carcanum. It's still the main Arcanum module, but modified with some goodness. Ask around and you'll know.

3. Shota Shernokavich

Shota Shernokavich New Member

Car-Arcanum

Has a bunch of cool changes, adds a DM at the start to balance things, adds a car follower that you can ride in. Very messy in its execution, though, and the dialogue is sometimes poorly written. Good for a quick play-through.

A: WIP

A lot more serious than Car-Arcanum, adds a bunch of new towns, makes Cattan visitable, and a whole lot of quests to play. Still in progress, though. If your looking for a solid, serious, expansion, then I would recommend this.

Both of these are changes made the to main Arcanum module. If your looking for a stand-alone mod, I would say Doomsday, Vormantown (included with the game), or Lost Dungeon Of Souls.

4. TorianKel

TorianKel New Member

Thanks for your replies, i will try the modules you suggested.

Our Host!