What do you do when you're bored?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bunny, Feb 2, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Should this poll be related to the topic?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Today you're lucky - today I like South American women because today I saw Playboy with beautiful South American woman. You're allowed.

2. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

3. Bunny

Bunny New Member

No, Sof, I won't spank you because I hate you. You'll have to get some beautiful Russian for that.

And I don't really know if there's Freedom of Hate. For instance, what would the Elders say? I don't know if they'd consider me fit for that duty, I can be too good at times. Am I allowed to hate without limits? Would you be allowed to hate freely? The Universe is mysterious, indeed.

4. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i say bunny is too nice for unconditional hate. also too fluffy.

but it's okay to hate Hungarians. they're easy.

5. Bunny

Bunny New Member

:bunny: I thought so.

Well, we could start a "Who do you hate?" thread. Or we could just start it here.

I, for one, hate Brazilians. Mainly because of the football issue.

6. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i hate niggers. not to be confused with black people. also, as of two days ago, hungarians.

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Rosie, I think you're the only one I wouldn't mind stealing my sig. The rest of these whale penises can please not.

8. MADLAX

MADLAX New Member

9. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

You think whale penis will be cool for your ass?

10. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

why thank you, blinky. you can come to my zombie hide-away, too.

11. Bunny

Bunny New Member

12. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I don't recall you borrowing my sig darlin, although I might even let you get away with it.

Oh, and the proper name for a whale penis is a dork, that's the scientific term.

13. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

rosenshyne; what are the specifications of your zombie hide-away? And is it effective against both fast and slow zombies?

14. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

my zombie fortress will be the renovated remains of a prison. the main building will be fortified with watch towers, quick closing reinforced metal doors, and fortress dwellers with shotguns.

there will be a large open space surrounding the main building, in which food will be grown and livestock kept. each field and pen will have it's own containment fence and singular access to the prison, in case of emergency. around the outside of the fields and pastures, there will be five fences, each with watch towers at 100 foot distances around each perimeter. furthermore, each fence will be seperated by a distance of 100 feet. these fences will also be chainlink, and electrified, with razorwire across the top.

the outermost fence will be 100 feet tall, of poured concrete, with watchtowers every 50 feet. each tower will be equipped with guns and flamethrowers. also grenades and launchers. floodlights will shine on the wall perimeter all night, powered by a generater contained within the wall, and backed up by a generator housed within the prison. there will be 24 hour patrols. in addition, all land for a distance of one mile will be cleared from this wall by fire, to ensure that nothing can sneak up on my fortress, be it living or dead. people with recognizable skills will be welcome to live in this new society, i.e. physicians, engineers, farmers, etc. also welcome: men who are not idiots and can shoot a gun with some degree of acuracy, and women who are not complete idiots or of fragile health. women need have no recognizable skills other than intercourse, as long as they can be trusted not to do something stupid, such as leave the fortess in pursuit of their pet dog. if you are not useful, or are overly stupid, you will be expelled.

currently accepting applications.

15. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

Subject:18-year old male
    Health: Good
    Intelligence: Above Average
    Intrests: Reading, Building, Staying Alive

Skills: Subject has no formal training in any fields, but is proficiant at a collage level in Physics, and at the high-school level in Chemistry, and Mathematics. He is a fast and adaptive learner. He has strong grasp of military fotifications and defences, and is very good at building with improvised materials. Subject is certified in Wilderness Rescue and First Aid as well as CPR (though he will not hesiteate to shoot you if you've been bitten). The subject puts a high value on survival and will actively discourage stupid and/or foolhardy courses of action.

16. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Subject: 18-year old male
    Health: Good
    Intelligence: :thumbup:
    Interests: Pot, making weapons, making explosives, making other things.

Skills: Proficient in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Calculus, Algebra, Geology. Proficient with computers, can hit 80% bullseyes at 50 yards with a .12 caliper. Trained in Wilderness Rescue, First Aid, CPR, Hand-to-Hand Combat, Basic Tactics, and Automotive Repair. Always carries a knife, saftery pins, rubber bands, and pieces of gum in case of emergency. Proficient in the use of improvised weaponry for the killing of things.

Does Nots:
    Does not look down when people tell him not to.
    Does not look back when people tell him not to.
    Does not go in the direction people tell him not to go in.
    Does not open the door people tell him not to open.
    Does not sleep with trange women whem people tell him to stand guard.
    Does not open the gate for anyone.
    Does not like anger old men of any minority classification.
    Does not get drunk and decide to antagonize local pagan faiths for fun.
    Does not repeatedly fall down while running.
    Does not scream when things attack him instead of fighting back.
    Does not ponder past ethical decisions while being attacked.
    Does not go to urinate outdoors without full body armor, two handguns, a working walkie-talkie, and at least three grenades.
    Does not stop shooting when things come back to life.
    Does not think that running into poorly lit cul-de-sacs is a good idea when fleeing in terror.
    Does not trust any man who comes to the town in the dead of the night, unless he's bringing a mentally traumatized damsel in distress along with him, and even then, only if he proceeds to have sex with her.
    Does not try to kill things be shooting them when that apparently doesn't work.
    Does not go anywhere near the biogenetics research lab.
    Does not volunteer for any project that contains any of the following in the name: 'Super Soldier', 'Black', 'X', 'Muscular Augmentation', or 'DNA Manipulation.'
    Does not have to go back in there for anyone.

17. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Subject: male, age 19, heterosexual
    Health: Outstanding
    Intelligence: Yes
    Interests: Weapons, computers, and women.

Skills: Killing, first aid, aircraft maintenance, and sarcasm

18. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Count me so in.

I have no pet dog. The gods have blessed me. :) My tortoise won't escape, and if he does... Pity.

Guys... I feel old in my 22-year-old suit. :-(

19. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

perhaps i should mention that women with all their skill points in sex may only have one job: morale booster.

Japes, your application has been accepted. welcome aboard!!!

bunny and blinky, you were already on the list.

20. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Our Host!