Werewolf Game - The Game is Done!

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Grakelin, Dec 11, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Xiao eventually turned from her gruesome work and levelled the silvered razor at Wobbler. "You," she said, her voice choked with a multitude of emotions. "You."

2. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Xiao thrust the razor forward, digging it into Wobbler's neck. The mostly mute fellow gurgled and died, the weapon lodged in his throat. Xiao watched him until his last breath, and then bent to pull the weapon out again. Something cracked against her head.

Her vision came into focus just as the sun was falling behind the horizon. The church filled with red light, colours blending in an eerie glow through the stained glass windows. Rain Dog and Charonte were in the middle of the room, furiously stabbing Davis Changer with the silver razor and Charonte's butcher knife. Davis sustained nearly a hundred wounds this way before he finally left this world. Smoke rose from Rain Dog's hand, and he dropped the razor, wincing in pain. Hair began to sprout from his skin, his teeth began to grow, the canines growing largest of all. The same was happening to Charonte.

They turned to Xiao and laughed.

"Thank you, my lady," Charonte said. "I suspect we never would have succeeded without your support."

"We owe you a debt of gratitude," Rain Dog added. "With your help, we were able to pick off the strongest villagers, using the Sheriff's feeble plan against the lot of you!"

"As our thanks, we will relish every ounce of your flesh," Charonte said. His voice became increasingly more gravelly with every word, and when the two wolves jumped upon Xiao, they emitted only barks and howls.

The merchant screamed the entire team they were tearing into her belly. Part of those horrifying screams were from the pain, but most of it was the humiliation of having been manipulated so easily by these brutish beasts. Her voice did not falter until the monsters had finished with her stomach and kidneys and had moved on to her lungs.

When Xiao was no more than a stain on the floor, several cast off bones, and bits of hair and nail, the wolves left the church. Wobbler and Davis were not good eating, and the wolves were both well satiated anyway, but they were torn apart and stuffed into backpacks nonetheless. Rain Dog and Charonte had a ways to go before they reached the next settlement. They would have to be a bit trickier this time, picking off villagers from the sidelines, but they would survive for a very long time.

The blizzard had subsided. The wolves decided their first stop would be the villagers who had fled the week before. There might still be some tasty morsels upon them...

Game over folks! Rain Dog and Charonte were the wolves, and they win!

3. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

4. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Gyah. I got royally pwned, I did. DAMN.

Well done, wolfies.

5. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Bravo Rain Dog and Charonte. Well done indeed.
    I thought mine was the best death (I really did like it), but I gotta give the trophy to Xiao. What a way to go.

Our Host!