We're in Trouble

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Peter Quincy, Oct 25, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

No. It was than line use by spy, terrorist, police undercover personal, mafric bagman carry large sum of cash to money havens around the world.

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Charles, if TNT can create mini black holes, then why the fuck does it not happen? C4 is more powerful than TNT, and I don't hear you expressing it's black hole creating potential.

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

There are certain critical factor involse one the radius of the object must be reduce to than certain value which is very large for than massive object like a sun(mesura in miles) to subatomic radius for orginate objector than it must be done before forces like electrocmagetic repulsion can counteract it. It can be done in theory but very hard to do in pactice.
    They sent the last 54 years working on fussion powerplanet with no practice plant yet genration steady power yet for a long lenght of time yet

To use fussion power we need away to hold the hot plasm with than 100,000,000 c degree tempurate that the hard part. Than magetic bottle will do it but make than magetic bottle that didnot collspe as soon as it was form is than very hard thing to do.

4. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Of-course..... you're right.... it's so obvious....

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

This almost made me shit my pants, I laughed so hard.

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I aim to please.

No, it won't do it Charles. The idea of cold fusion is for all that energy to be produced in a form other than heat to begin with. NOTHING we have can cope with it, so we try to set up the reaction to the energy will be spontaneously converted to electrical or mechanical. Of course, some still is released as heat, but if that percentage could be reduced low enough, cold fusion woluld become a viable option for mass energy production. Until then, turn the lights off when you leave the room.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Cold Fusion is at room tempurate. 100,000,000 C degree heat isnot room temp.

8. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I think the brain damage is wearing of.

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Cold fusion doesn't result in room temperature. Ideally it would be, that would mean all the energy was converted to electrical, not kinetic. Unfortunately that doesn't happen. Unless of course the SECOND DEPARTMENT has a few more tricks up it's sleeves.

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Our Sun can do the same fusion thing at 10,000,000 C degree. Degree it what you use to say what the tempurate is most keyboard have no degree sybal to use. The Sun have hight gravitary to compress atoms closer together so fusion can place. The center of the sun have very hight gaseous pressure also.

11. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Cold fusion reportly was report as taken place at room temp these not corfim by other's.

12. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

wait... i just started reading this thread... if the SECOND DEPARTMENT has perfected cold fusion, charles, why aren't they all rich while we use their awesome energy source?

13. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Begone with your capitalist's you are scourge THAN SECOND DEPARTMENT

14. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Back on topic;

How in the name of all unholy does this make me in trouble?

15. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

there was a topic? *scrolls to first page to figure out what it was*

16. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The SECOND DEPARTMENT doesnot have cold fusion at all. We gave a better than cleaner way to burn coal in powerplanet with than 70% enger
    efficient rateing use Magneto-hydrodynamic to burn coal dust in a magnetic field when it is than a plasm state the 4th state of matter. In that state it generate electric power without use themodynamic law.
    The SECOND DEPARTMENT gave the plan away to Bill Clinton pratint free, and Bill offer then to Coal Burning plant owner than they all reget the offer.

17. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i'm no longer sure if charles is serious, making fun of us, or making fun of himself...

18. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Charles uses English words, but he's speaking a different language.

19. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Me and than mathboy have been experimenting with including than word "than" in than Swedish language. Than results were rather hilarious, I might add. No other auxillary will ever be needed than once we convince than people that we are in than right!

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The hightest energy efficient than heat engine can reach is 34% than that only thought contant fine tuneing. Most car engine have than energy efficient of 30%. The Three Law of Themodynamic.

Plasma interaction with than magnetic field generate electic without the law
    of Thermodynamic comeing into effect. NASA got 90% energy Efficient burning hydrogen gas in a plasma state in a close system. They where also planing to use this as propellant system useable only in outer space.

The SECOND DEPARTMENT isnot handout any new tech just showing how to use them better.

Our Host!