Wellinghton: that little, vicious pig

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Wiz, Nov 23, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wiz

Wiz New Member

While playing my no-violent playthorugh, I have the necessity of get the access on the Wellington gentleman club, and I'm playing with a female character. I'm pretty sure there is a way to get the special permiss by the little pig without paid him 100 coins and have also sex with him, but actually I forget the requirements of my character for get, during the dialogue with Mr Wellington, the script for convince him to get me the permiss for free. I tried to increase the persuasion skill and the intelligence, even the haggle skill, but nothingh changing.
    Do you know what I need for get that script?

I'm playing with the UAP patch installed and my character is actually to level 10.

2. Rain-Dog

Rain-Dog Member

You can threaten him into giving it to you, I'm not sure what persuasion it requires but it won't be too high.

3. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

I sure do, but you're not going to like it. Persuasion will take you nowhere, you need brute force, not charm. So what's the solution? For a female character with 8/20 in melee using the threat dialogue line results in getting the invitation for free. Yet I'm guessing melee is the last skill in which you plan to invest your precious CPs in your non-violent playthrough. My suggestion - pickpocket the damn thing, use a fate point if necessary.

4. Wiz

Wiz New Member

Hmmm, I was pretty sure that one time I get the threat dialogue that convince him to give me the damn thing for free, but it was nothing to menace him, while it was to persuade him with something like "maybe we'll meet another time", and he was also pretty happy at well for give me the paper. But I don't remember correctly, unfortunaly, maybe I'm wrong... :/ :-?

Oh well, I'll not spend a fate point for that stupid thing, I'll guess I'll pay that little pig, at least it's only 100 coins, my budget is actually pretty wealthy fortunaly. :roll:

5. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Wiz's dignity < 1 Fate Point - 100 coins

6. Wiz

Wiz New Member

:lol:

I guess you have a good point there.

Our Host!