Wasting Tyme in Arc

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Silvio-Arjunza, Sep 12, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

For those of you who have beaten the game and are either playing again or using an older save (such as I), I want to know what you do for fun, I mean we all enjoy doing some odd things in the game for some good ol' blood spillin (or other things) fun! and since I want to know what YOU guys do, as in those who are currently here, I'm afriad I didn't look up an old post, sorry Snow.

2. Icairus

Icairus New Member

The first thing I do, is learn to spell tIme correctly, because tyme isn't even a shortcut, it is just stupid.

Now that that is out, I like to kill Ristezee, for speaking in the third person, Magnus, for sheer dwarven stupidity, and generally do side quests.

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Well, my general approach when knocking off a new Arcanum rerun is to experience new things - like quests never done before, dialog options never tried before, investing in skills never used before and, of course, picking a new favourite whore at Madam Lils' :)

I've also found out that evil can be damn fun... too bad that my temper always get me into fights though (if people insult me, I'm not going to tolerate it and pardon my appearance, if that's what you thought...). Evil ain't just about one-man genocide, though I guess that also holds some merit when you're in the mood for it...

As for the spelling of the word time, I guess I have to agree with Icairus... I mean, what's the point? Or should I say: Whyt's thu peint? :D

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i didnt know there was enough THYME in arc that anyone could bare to waste it! oh for shame! the one thing i can think of that allowed me to get through that game was Herbalist skill that allowed me to collect all the THYME i could possibly need and there for defeat the 13 Evil Culinary Masters. what a great game!

5. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

hush, I'll spelll Tyme however I want. now let's go onto more important matters: how do you get to the Half-Orge Island? I wanna get there so I can do whatever there is to be done... wait... did I ask this already? shit... I don't recall.... and I personally like going around with just Torian Kel and... what's her name... the Dark Elven priest... anywho, I like going around with her and Torian Kel and using the Bangellian Scrouge, because they don't care how evil you are... :) :) :) which means, quite simply, that you can do whatever you want, without need to worry... I'm contemplating going to the Williamson's Homestaed, and Stealing back the stuff I gave them... and sell it, just for fun... :lol: :D :lol:

6. Antoninus

Antoninus New Member

Half Ogre Isle is a waste of time. Anyways, how DONT I waste my "tyme" in Arcanum. I use a hacked character to blast an entire city to pieces with a gun. If your a high level mage, use SUCCOR BEAST or DOMINATE WILL on a bunch of strong animals and then go into a city, turn on SNEAK and then release your creatures. They go psycho and attack the whole city. Putting traps in the street is always fun, sneaking up on people and planting dynamite on them is funny.

Our Host!