Warning: mountains are high!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solaris, Mar 23, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i've also heard of one case, where a guy had a stalker, and she snuck into his house while he was asleep, tied him up, and raped him... i think his case failed, though, because in order to be raped, he had to become aroused...

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Actually, she could have just shoved something up his arse repeatedly...I wish I had enough money to not work and devote all my time to hunting down people who deserve to die.

Just a side note :).

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Actually they've done studies, just because a man doesn't want to have sex doesn't mean he can't get aroused. In fact they put men, voluntarily of course, into situations and did some scary ass shit to them, and the men were still able to get it up. "Rape" isn't just the stereotypical grab someone start punching them in the head as you pound them like an animal, any sex without implicit consent is rape, so if he's too drunk to say yes, too drunk to make sound judgements, but still drunk enough to keep it hard, it's rape.

And Matt, that is bullshit, read everything Snowie wrote, although everyone has to admit that the police are far more likely to seriously investigate cases where females are raped then where males. Little voice in their heads keeps saying, "Yea fucking right."

Snowie, I know some pretty butch chicks, ones that could definately wreck most of the guys on this forum, including me.

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Just about any amount of alcohol kills my sexual stamina. Now that I've given up recreational alcoholism, I've got the straight edge.

5. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

all i was saying, Blink, is that this particular case was thrown out for that reason, correct or not.

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I know, I happen to disagree with that ruling. As most guys will tell you, that got damn thing has a mind of its own, so a man's not wanted to have sex isn't always transmitted to his other head.

Congratulations on becoming a straight edge Sleek. *cough pussy cough* :D

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

No, jeez, thats how the song goes, "I've got a straight edge!" Well I've got the straight edge in bed, which isn't really straight edge so much as sober.

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I really need to work on my ability to not think about certain things, including your sexual activities Sleek.

9. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Its kind of scary that thats something you need to train train yourself not to do. Though I am sort of flattered in a frightened sort of way.

10. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

you're welcome to think of me and Fish's... no wait, nevermind...

11. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Ok, Snowie has a point. Though I DID make you guys think about it, and that's a good thing. ^_^ So my random speil may have been wrong, but at least it got you to think. I'll relate a little story to attempt to cover my big-ass fopah: A friend of mine rides the same school bus as these two twins. One of them paid him to put his hand on the others knee. His parents heard about it (but not that he was paid to do it), and sued him. He told the judge that he had been paid to do it, and was let off.

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Call it a side note in my mental discipline training.

13. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

If this is gravedigging, than suck my dick. I'm making it relevant. The point is, who the fuck cares if you "know some butch chicks?" I don't know one single girl who can lift more than me, and I know many, many guys who can lift twice as much or more. Men are naturally stronger than women, and a few monstrosities who wouldn't get raped by Ted Bundy aren't going to change that fact, and it's utterly useless to even bring it to the table.

14. Wolf

Wolf New Member

If this is a me-too post, then suck my dick, but I agree with Sigurd. It really pisses me off when people think that one strong girl makes any fucking difference. Like my 8 year old cousin (this is getting unhealthy) thinks girls are stronger than boys just because more boys die at birth.

Edit: Oh and, me too

15. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

I feel like pointing out a few things I just noticed, then I'll get to my actual post:
    1.Wolf's title is "Not a whinger. Honest." isn't that supposed to be "Not a whiner. Honest." ? sorry if I wasn't around for the explaination of that, it just strikes me as odd.
    2.Wolf's sn is a very blatant rip-off of Sleek's. just felt like pointing it out. Now! onto my post!

I still think that while girls get mis-treated for crying abuse, they use it as a threat against guys. (I have an ex who would scream "rape" when tickled.) I don't know any guy who would scream rape, or scream at all while being tickled. Why? because we're afraid of looking femine. Actually, I scream like a girl when tickled in the right spot, but that's a different story. (lower back, right below my ribs)

16. Wolf

Wolf New Member

There are a few things I'd also like to point out
    1. You're a retard
    2. Whinge/whinger IS a word. It's the exact same meaning(Holy shit, whay am I defending my title?)
    3. Did you mean signature? In that cas, you are wrong. Sleek ripped mine off(not that I'm unhappy about it)

17. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Matt, I echo Wolf's second point. Also, men who are ticklish are weak. Women are expected to be ticklish.

18. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Never say that around my freind Jeremiah (the Jew). He's five eight and 180 pounds, and can beat the shit out of most people I know, besides me. A fight between the two of us is a good time, and very close. He is an angry, violent white lumberjack from Upstate New York by way of Massechusets and Vermont. He owns many weapons, including a Zulu asegai spear, a 12-ga shotgun, and soon a handgun. He drinks like a real man, and has more body and facial hair than most people I know. But he giggles like an eight-yearold girl when tickled.

19. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I passed th retard test and ecided to drink some coffee at 1 oclock in the morning to celebrate. That explains why I"m up so early, and I"m possibly making more typos. Damn shaky hands.

What a pussy.

Oh, and do me a favor and tell him where I live, okay?

20. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

note to idiot boy: you're a moron. also, who the fuck cares if or where you're ticklish? no one here is ever gonna touch you. in fact, there's a distinct possibility no one anywhere is ever gonna touch you. so stop dropping hints you freak and touch your own damn self.

Our Host!