War RPG

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Menion Ravenlock, Nov 14, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I felt a weird change in my body, and then I woke up from my sleep. The sleep seemed like it did not last too long, but I don't know what it did and how I fell asleep.

"Ah, you're awake now." The same voice I kept hearing said. "Now, the final step, I will go into you, to fully turn you into a Half-Elf."

I then felt some kind of force push up against me and it sent me flying backwards about 5 feet. The force knocked me off of my feet. I felt different when I got up; it was a lot easier to stand. I then realized something when I looked down, my feet. They were bare and they were a different color, they were a tan like color.

"What the hell?" I said, to whoever could hear me, but I got no reply. My voice was also different. I examined what I could of my body, and I saw that I we no longer read, and I had hands. I was wearing leather padding. I found a small puddle in the cave, for the cave was still lit. I decided to look into the puddle, and I saw a reflection. The face didn't look like me, but I knew it was. It had ears that were slightly pointed and I had brown hair that was parted down the side and covered the top of my ears. I had brown eyes from what it looked like.

It would take me a while to get used to this body, but for now I had a job to do. I must go and help the elves. I could not help the elves without a weapon, but then I looked around the cave and found some sort of weapon. It was a riffle. I decided to go over to it and pick it up. I found a note next to it.

Note: Well, Kingar. How do you like your new body? I am the spirit that was talking to you, but now I am you. Anyway, I left you this gun, and I also would like to tell you that you have some magical powers, but you will have to find out how to use those yourself, for I can not tell you. Have fun with your new body.

I grabbed the note and set it into one of the pouches that I had. I then ran out of the cave, and the cave was no longer dark. I could see the dead bodies a lot more clearly now, and they were a mix between races, there were even some races that I've never even seen or heard of. I then saw the end of the cave, but there were demons blocking it. I pulled out my rifle and shot them. The bullet that flew out of the rifle was not like normal bullets; it exploded into an electrical wave. There were a lot of demons that heard the explosion and came charging down to me.

I felt a weird felling inside of me and I mumbled some words, a strange looking field went around me, and the next thing I knew I was in the Elven City. I saw a lot of the council members around me and I saw a new person with a giant bird.

"Uh, Hello?" I said.
    [/i]

2. Just A Geek

Just A Geek New Member

Close by the current congregation of people was a rather amusing sight. Ten elves holding onto the lone half-orc, trying to hold him back. There were three holding onto each arm. Two held him around the waist, one in front and one in back. And still two more were attached to each leg, trying to keep him from walking. All the while the barbarian shouted.

"No hold Dhaak back! Dhaak go fight demons! DHAAK WILL CRUSH ALL!"

3. Ferret

Ferret New Member

[OOC]
    NOTICE TO ALL. The WAR RPG has moved to Aozos! Follow the link in my signature.
    [/OOC]

Edit - size too small. Oops.

4. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

WAR RPG HAS BEEN MOVED TO AOZOS!! NO ONE IS TO REPLY HERE ANYMORE! IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION PLEASE PM ME OR FERRET!

5. Maniac

Maniac New Member

...I am also an RP mod at Aozos...poor little unnoticable me *sob sob* :cry:

6. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Our Host!