Vorpal Bunnies Breeding?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Delkatani, Mar 30, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Delkatani

Delkatani New Member

Ok, I hear a lot of this "vorpal bunny breeding" on the forum. I'd like to ask what this is about, how i do it, and where I can find these bunnies. From what i've heard on the forums its some sort of trick you use with succour beast????? :-? anyway any extra info on the subject would be helpful

2. Canis

Canis New Member

With 100 (I think) MA, you can summon Vorpal Bunnies with the Stillwater Blade. Or maybe with a summoning spell, I haven't actually bothered trying it. Anyway, after you summon your bunny, cast Dominate Will and then Reflection Shield on it. Dismiss the Dominate Will, then dismiss the Reflection Shield, and the bun is now a permanent follower. Repeat for an army of buns. Adorable little buggers.

(I think that's how it goes, anyway.... Oh hell just use the Search function. :) )

3. Solaris

Solaris New Member

What Canis said. You summon Vorpal bunnies through the Stillwater blade and they fight for you. Those deadly beasts can deal up to 70 points of damage and can cast jolt. The reflection shield trick makes them your permanent followers. But I think for summoned creatures casting Dominate will isn't necessery. Try summoning the creature, casting reflection shield, cancelling the summoning spell and them the shield. Or you can just summon five deadly rabbits before each battle

Our Host!