Virgil romance?

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by Jenova, Mar 20, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jenova

Jenova New Member

OK, I hope I am not repeating this idea. :/

Is it possible for someone to do a mod witch includes Virgil as a romanceable chracter? It always buged me that you can only fall in love with Raven...I think Virgil and the main character went through enough to have a very fine romance.
    :roll:

So I am asking: Could somebody please make such a mod? Pretty please? :D

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Well, there is a Virgil the Pervert mod. Though that involves sheep and Virgil's death...

3. Jenova

Jenova New Member

:cry:

I think I will wait patiently for a happy-ending mod...well...you now :roll: a bunch of children, a big house in Kaladon etc. :D

4. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

If Blinky969 ever finishes his mod, apparently it will have a romance with virgil option. I'm not holding my breath, though.

5. Jenova

Jenova New Member

Could you give me a link to that topic? If it has one, of course. I can't find it

6. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

There's no specific topic. Well, there is one, but you'll find very little information of value if I remember correctly. He polled the girls to see which character was the "hottest." Everyone flamed him. Then he said he was just looking for the best male character to have an in-game romance with, not which one the girls actually wanted to have sex with. No one gave him an answer. They just kept flaming him. So he said he decided, for lack of a vote, to use Virgil,, since he is the most fleshed out NPC. However, Blinky has reported several times that he has stopped and restarted his mod, given up, tried again, blah blah blah. I'd guess we'll never see it. And he kept it a mystery, so there's no thread to tell you all about the mod.

Sorry. That's a summary all the info you'll find.

7. Jenova

Jenova New Member

I'm not surprised... :roll: he is a very interesting character with a...character :lol:

This is awful... I think I will never lay my hands on Virgil... :-( I hope that someone will have mercy upon me and make such a mod.

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Ewwwww. Thats probably the weirdest thing I've read in this forum to date. Well... May be not, but its still weird.

FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME

We FLAME what we don't understand.

9. Jenova

Jenova New Member

:eek: Oh, come on! Don't be blasphemous...

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Blasphemous? Whats so great about romance in rpg's anyway? I always thought it detracted from the story, unless its a love story, in which case, why is it an rpg? Oh wait, nevermind, its probably Final Fantasy in that case, and therefore NOT an rpg. What the heck am I talking about? I still don't know how I blasphemed.

11. Jenova

Jenova New Member

Well, a romance is a story you now... the best rpg's are those where you have companions whit a history...and for me, Virgil has a complexed one. So it would be fun to have him fall in love (you, now...more dialogs and stuff. You won't tell me that it is not for the good of the game :roll: )

:p You should know by now.

12. Jenova

Jenova New Member

:roll: OK, I started working on a mod witch will take place a couple of years after the main plot o Arcanum. Hopefully it will include new joinable NPC's, several new plots and a Virgil brotherhood/romance.

I haven't got much time latlely so I have no idea how long it will take. :(

13. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Brotherhood/Romance?????? OK, you think you can call me a Blasphemer? I didn't even mention god, but now you want us to all be Virgil's Brother, and for us to have sex with him?

14. Jenova

Jenova New Member

Ekhm...brotherhood is a kind off love between two brothers. Not everything between two people has to always end up in bed, you now?

And don't you worry. You will have a choise if you want to take Virgil with you or not and this will have no effect on the mod (exept the ending).

Once again I have a strange impession that you are doing everything to make my angry...Am I right?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe. But seriously, I wouldn't want to get romantic with Virgil. He's pretty lame.

16. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

17. Zaug767

Zaug767 New Member

Who would want a romance with virgil who he isn't very powerful and is kinda lame.

18. jankiel

jankiel Member

19. Jenova

Jenova New Member

Who cares about how powerful he is (I think You never romanced weak and lame characters in other games...)? That's a RPG, and as I said before Virgil has a very complexed character just like Raven, but that elf got her romance... Besides I started this topic because I think that after You ressurect him after killing all those evil bastards in Caladon there is something missing. Ok, so he thanks You and that is all.

I think that if the main character went after him and risked his/hers life for him it means that Virgil is quite important...

I won't comment that. :eek:

20. jankiel

jankiel Member

You don't have to. :p Most of this comunity think that he IS GAY.
    http://www.terra-arcanum.com/phpBB/view ... +gay+sucks

Lagash wrote once:

Our Host!