Virgil gets lit on fire!!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Zexaqaxez, Dec 13, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Zexaqaxez

Zexaqaxez New Member

No kidding! I was in Shrouded Hills, and went to see Lloyd Gurloes, the blacksmith... Virgil, trailing behind me, ended up right where the fire next to the blacksmith shop is... I see armor damaged, armor damaged, armor damaged, armor broken, and hear the "healing noises" of Virgil healing his injuries, and he ended up naked! I am not making this up. Sounds like a little joke by the people making the game (not funny... lost a magical robe here!) Has this happened to anyone else?

2. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

LOL!! :lol: he he he
    "coughs"
    Oh, he wasn't kidding..... Um, nope, never happened to me. I WAS turned into a sheep while attacking the gypsy woman in shrouded hills, though. First a big sheep, then a little sheep....Turned sogg into one too...

3. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

At least this time Virgil experienced it himself that often it's better so move your ass than use up all fatigue on pointless healing.

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I had the same thing with sogg.
    ahm, *moved from general discussion* [​IMG]

5. Lycander

Lycander New Member

armor like coats,suits get burnt up if they r near fire.

6. Milo

Milo New Member

Shit, I had that same thing happen to every member of my party. I was in that cave where you find the dagger for the Whytechurch Murder quest.

I get to this room with a big bonfire right in the middle, and at the far end of the fire is a junkpile. So I walk around to the pile, "open" it up, have a look through. Then I go back to the world screen, and every one of my followers are either (a) naked, (b) naked and passed out, or (c) naked and dead. They just stood there in the fire and burned while I was sorting through a pile of junk!

That's what I call loyalty.

7. Lycander

Lycander New Member

8. Mael

Mael New Member

fire burns, in wont be realistic? if it wont

9. Arathorn

Arathorn New Member

He you know, what doesn't kill you just makes you stronger..Buy the guy decent armour or tell him to back the F*ck off.

10. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

Too Funny!

You know I have heard stories of this happening but no mater how hard I try I can't get them to burn themselves! except in the cave they do fry in the fire if you are not careful about opening up that fire chest.

Our Host!