VFX:R Mr. Lee vs Penny Adams

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Wolfsbane, Aug 1, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

People of the universe, I say: Aaare youuu readyyy?!?

Howdy folks, and welcome to yet another evening of uncensored violence with the Violence Fights of eXtreme! Tonights battle will be the last game before the semis, so it should yield something extra for the fighters to give and for us to experience!

Tell you what, rev, I quite like the lineup of tonights little jam. How often do we get to see a psychotic rollergirl take on a timetravelling journalist in one-on-one all-out combat? I mean, has there ever been a fight quite like it?

Amen to that brother, but, that could be said about any of the VFX fights!

I know, rev, but it’s just something about this fight that makes me all warm and fussy on the inside. It’s just like those moments when you do one of those things you know is, just, right, even before you’ve done it. Like playing Disco Inferno while showering charlies with napalm. Burn, baby, burn… Heh

I likes this song to!

Um… Yes, well, uh… And now, for the introductions! First out is the man from the future and the past, a man whos one true goal with this tournament is a good story: he’s Timeless, folks, and his name is mr. Lee! And, opposing him tonight is the mysterious supervillain known internationally as Bat Girl, the exceptional and disturbing Penny Adams! Can I hear you say a prayer for our brave gladiators? Can I get a Hallelujah? Ah, man, that’s the stuff!

And here’s where they’ll fight:

THE GLOBE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Being one of the greatest arenas in Sweden, this enormous golf ball of a building has housed everything from international hockey games to horse riding championships and the eurovision song contest. We figured it was time for a grand finale for this old chap of an arena (because there won’t be anything left of it when the fighter’s are done with it), so we’ve put our contestants in there during a huge convention against sports of violence, just to spice things up a bit. There’ll be lots of civilians to mow down, dozens of security guards to dispose of and, who knows, maybe the globe’ll start rolling if our fighters try hard enough?

With that, I leave it in the gladiators very capable hands to entertain us this fine evening! Fighters, on my word, the violence begins! LET! THERE! BE! BLOOD! BEGIN!

(We have until late Tuesday to finish this (the game is shortened due to inability to participate on wobblers side) so lets get going!)

2. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

As the Reverend toned out after his extremley loud and barbaric shout for blood, Mr.Lee stood up. He had been seated in the northern side of the arena but were now forced to stand up in order to capture the whole image. He raised his camera and zoomed in on the scene that currently took place in the middle of everything. When he was satisfied that he hadn't missed a thing, he started to walk towards the nearest door in order to retake the image from the other side.

"I say, this might not be Thailand 2005, but it isn't that bad."

He then took out his key, unlocked the door, went through the doorway and apeared on the southern side.

3. Wolfsbane

Ugh... That's a neat trick if I've ever seen one.

Penny was sitting high above the arena floor on one of the big steel beams holding the globes spherical construction together, like a gargoyle of sorts, observing her opponent. She didn't yet know how he had gotten to the other side of the complex as fast as he had; if he had teleported or if he simply was disgustingly quick, but she knew that it was going to be very, very annoying trying to fight him if he could jump around like that.

So, she decided that, now that he obviously was preoccupied with snapping pictures of the convention down below, she would try to catch him off-guard with a surprise attack from above. It would probably be quite risky, but it would certainly make her look awesome, swooping down like that. All the more worth it, then.

Without further ado, she dropped down onto the beam directly below her, sped up along it and finally set off in a great leap towards her opponent. She raised her indestructible baseballbat high, and only in the final moment before impact did she make a sound.

COWABUNGA! She roared.

That's what I call a leap of faith, folks! The Bat Girl is flying through the air like a valkyrie 'come to collect!

More like a ninja, rev. That's some kinda sneak attack if I've ever seen one!

So is she ninja, viking or rollergirl? I am so confused...

4. wobbler

COWABUNGA! roared his opponent as she flew down upon him with her bat held high in a mighty swing that would most probably shatter his skull. He barley evaded and was graced by the bat on his shoulder, which threw him spinning down on the floor.

"DAMN!" he screamed in pain as his shoulder shot spikes of flaming pain through his nervous system to his brain. His survival instinct told him to act and he searched his pockets until he found his Electrical Taser and steadied himself and fired towards the batshit crazy broad that was his opponent.

5. Wolfsbane

"Risky" was the word she'd used to describe this maneuver, and it had been risky, but how could she have known that this dude had a fucking taser with him? She didn't get much time to ponder on this, though, as she was hit squarely in the chest by the electrical outburst.

Eyaaaaaaargh!

Penny was catapulted away from her opponent at an alarming speed, now falling down towards the anti-violence convention below. There, her still-twitching body meteored into a big party-tent, of sorts, brutally smashing through it and crashing into a very fat and very surprised peace-activist. The man was floored and gored partially by the baseballbat which had penetrated his protective layer of cholesterol, showering his ex-collegues in red hot blood.

Needless to say, people started screaming.

Then the panic began.

And then, at the top of the stairs, where Mr. Lee still stood, the security officers came barging in. One of them, having noticed Mr. Lees quite unordinary appearance (and the "weapon" he was clutching) approached him with an intimidating look on his face, his baton held tightly in his right hand.

Meanwhile, Penny recovered from the electric shock, her hair now standing out in every direction, her body covered in soot and blood. She was grateful for the soft landing, but the current level of noice in there was going to crack her throbbing skull if it didn't stop.

God... Damn... She whimpered as she made it for the opening in the tent, only to be greeted by a large mob of angry-looking convention visitors.

You've gotta be kidding me...

Kentucky fried chicken covered in ketchup, coming right up! Heh!

Oh, good, I was gettink hungry.

...christ allmighty...

6. wobbler

Seeing his opponent getting hit by his taser and flying away put a smile on Mr. Lees face, which soon was replaced by grim of fear as he saw a security officer turning his way.

"I don't really have time for this"

He quickly stood up and started to run towards a nearby door in order to close up on his opponent. He unlocked the door with his key, went through and ended up in some sort of controlroom.

"Hey, you are not supposed to be in here" the technician burst out before he was put to sleep by the unidimensional taser. Mr. Lee looked at the control panel and started to do what he did best, pushing everyones button. He practically changed every control in the room, and outside he could see the effect it had. Lights started to flicker, disco lights started to spread it multicolored glory and the floor in the middle of the arena started to open, revealing the now melted water of an hockey field.

7. Wolfsbane

The once so peaceful convention rapidly devolved into a violence-fest with Penny in the middle, baseballbat rising and falling on the heads of the now enraged activists. She handled the situation pretty well, the fight not being very challanging, but signs of fatigue were beginning to show.

Then, as if there wasn't enough shit going on, the stadium erupted in disco-light, booming music and on top of all the floor began to open beneath Pennys feet, revealing knee-deep water below. The entire ordeal had gone bananas.

What the hell is going on here?

Deciding that she needed to get out of there, and fast, Penny began rollerskating through the now thinned-out mass of berserking convention-people, thumping heads as she went, looking for the railing along the arena gallery. Then, jumping onto it, she started grinding along it to gain speed. She gradually jumped onto the higher railings while constantly looking for the control booth (where her oppenent obviously must've gone), and when she finally found it she did a backwards 360 degree summersault and landed on one of the big steel beams running across the roof of the arena. Using her great speed, she slid along it and rammed straight through the window into the control room, baseballbat swinging wildly, shattered glass exploding into the room, her already bruised and burned body now getting covered in cuts.

Meanwhile, below, the floor had opened completely, displaying a pool filled with blood, struggling security guards, raging activists and floating bodies.

That's a quite gruesome scene down there, I tell ya.

Or glorious, rev, depending on the perspective.

That's hardcore party with disco-lights and people dancing! Like in Russia! Me like!

Our Host!