Vampires head for Chicago

Discussion in 'News Comments' started by DarkUnderlord, Apr 22, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

<a href="http://vnboards.ign.com/Bloodlines_Inn/b22439/67719093/?2">Blooodlines is hitting the road again...</a>
    <blockquote>The 2004 Bloodlines tour continue in May!

In our last convention stop before E3 we will be at Convergence 10 in Chicago May 7-9. If you are in the Chicago area make sure to stop by and check us out. For information on the convention check out their website at http://www.altgothic.com/c10chicago/

Also be on the lookout in the coming months for details our post E3 Summer Tour! </blockquote>
    So there you go. If anyone in Chicago, near Chicago or who is travelling to Chicago pops by to see Bloodlines, send us word of what it was like.

2. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Too bad Rosie isn't here to be told...muhahaha

3. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

That convention looks totally gay. Seriously, I wouldnt be caught dead there, no pun intended. I mean, you could offer me a hundred dollars to go there, and I would spit on your shoe and break your nose.

4. DarkUnderlord

5. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

It has nothing to do with you, and everything to do with me despising goths. What a bunch of sexless, genderless fatties. Its like 2.5 million people woke up in the 80's and decided they were already fat and ugly and apathetic, so why not wear silky black clothing, act all depressed and despondent, idolize the dead even though they're having way to much fun being avant garde to actually kill themselves(because its all just an act anyway), wear to much make up, make a career out of not caring about ANYTHING, and become REAL ass holes.

6. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

re

$100. I dunno, if you payed for the plane ticket there and back, PLUS $100, I might go. hey, money is money, no matter how you get it. unless you are like, something really disgusting, then, thats where i draw the line. i cant think of anything right offhand now though

7. DarkUnderlord

You have to give them credit for marketing it to the right audience though. I mean hell, if there's going to be any interest in this game (considering it could be viewed as a HL2 clone coming out right after HL2), it's going to be in the black make-up wearing community.

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

mother fucking sonovabitch, you arrogant asshole, your pants

I hate to say it but...

They really should delay its release to at least 3 months after half life two comes out. They should use that time for further beta testing may be? But if it comes out on the same day as hl2 sales will suffer in my opinion.

9. DarkUnderlord

Well, that's the thing. It all depends on when HL2 comes out. Will they sit on it for a few months or will they feel the need to get it out at the same time?

Our Host!