Using my |337 H4

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by BortiiS_VoN_BortiiS, Jan 5, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Retard strikes again
    Today my brain gone bye-bye
    Thread misuse won't help

2. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

*Attempting to get into the spirit of things*

Umm...

Weesa no liken the bortiis. Bombad! Meesa Etalis Binks! Big Bombad Boss Jinxed have me cwushed!

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I think you're doing you're Jar Jar Binks impression there Etalis...

Anyway, back on topic, I think it's good that we actually have a full-time mod here now. Jinxed has done a good job of clearing and cleaning up the forums. If you don't like it, well, you'll have to change Calis' mind. That's not going to happen unless you become rational and coherent...

4. BortiiS_VoN_BortiiS

BortiiS_VoN_BortiiS New Member

LET ME EXPLAIN

I'll be brief.

FIRST OFF, for all of you who don't believe these Jinxed quotes and other quotes are true, then go visit these threads and READ:

"Homosexuals in Arcanum"--now listed under "SHOWCASE OF FOLLIES"
    http://www.terra-arcanum.com/phpBB/view ... orum=14&44
    and
    "Jinxed now officially on T-A staff"--listed under "SITE FEEDBACK"
    http://www.terra-arcanum.com/phpBB/view ... orum=12&21

JINXED did not give me a warning.
    He told said that I was warned (not to me), OKAY, but then he went ahead and vandalized my "rank" and sub-header below my name, so that everytime I post, it said I "had worms eating my brain" and had an x-ray picture of a brain.

How can you say someone is "warned", but then fuck with them anyways like that?
    Did he really think I would then kiss his ass to get it changed back? Was that his plan?
    Either way, it's misconduct for someone suppose to be a moderator and it invalidates any "warning", as far as I'm concerned.

If I tell you that you are warned, say, from stealing things, but then I cut your hand off anyways, did I really just give you a warning, or, did I just "claim" it was a warning to cover my ass for taking inapproriate action.

You have to give visitors some respect, if you want to warn them, then fine, JUST WARN THEM, and TELL THEM, specifically what they are being warned about (not some fucking personal generalized social ethic rant instead), and leave it at that.
    You don't go and fuck up their name with childish pictures and insults in ALL their posts past, present, and future, in some gay-ass attempt to try and humiliate and ridicule them.
    If you do that, you'll only make matters worse. He seems to think such tactics will make people "submit" to him or suck his cock to get the vandalism removed.
    HAHAHAH!
    Either way, it's not the moderator's job to instigate or further provoke anything.
    PLUS, the matter had nothing to do with him, it was only a mere EQUIVALENT "you say potato, I say potahto" in want to label someone who has homosexual sex. Jinxed is probably a homosexual and just took it personally, shit.

SECONDLY, I'm sorry if this wasn't brief.

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

1. So your whole war against Jinxed is because he changed your avatar you think that he didn't warn you properly?

2. Don't you think that changing your avatar might have been the warning itself?

6. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Does anyone around here speak crazy bitchy Nazi? No? Oh well, sorry Bortiis can't communicate effectively with you.

7. Calis

Calis Member

Yes, and you still took 'em horribly out of context. Or just plain misinterpreted them.
    Can I just point out you've been behaving like an asshole to people ever since you arrived? You flamed people for using a different definition of "easter egg", for crying out loud!
    Oh, and changing the rank *is* considered a warning here. As opposed to banning people, which isn't a warning, but a permanent good-riddance to people we want to get rid of.

I agree, the "brain eating maggot" thing wasn't very nice, but then again, neither were you.

The part below is an EDIT! Whee!
    I'll make you this deal, though:

I'll remove the rank thing and put you back to normal posting. In return, you behave.

Oh, and for the record: I don't think you were all that wrong in the "homosexuals" debate. You were just pointing out what the society stigma is, and how it still holds today in most circles. I would, however, appreciate it if you don't start a campaign of mud-slinging on this forum again, and if you have a problem with the way it's being run, send me a message about it or something. Because the next time you pull shit like this, you *will* be banned.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calis on 2002-01-05 16:43 ]</font>

8. Sheriff Fatman

Bortiis, please let the matter drop. Maybe mistakes were made by several people. If you take this opportunity to be a man about it and admit you were one of them, you could put it aside and make friends with some people here. They're worth getting to know.

Arguing about things said in an argument is a closed loop - it will perpetuate indefinitely. Who would gain from that?

9. Reko Kid

Reko Kid New Member

Seems to me that our Fatman is the wise man in this matter.
    This can go on forever, so just leave it as it is or sort it out between 4 hands, with privete messages.

10. carlstar

carlstar New Member

firstly
    whats stupid and goes on and on.
    the energizer bunny.
    oh and all you peoples.

secoundly
    whats fat and round with no end in site.
    your mumma or momma.
    oh and this thing.

11. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

Hey hey hey, dont knock Jinxed, in the year and a half ive been here, Ive formed the conclusion that Jinxed is a pretty cool guy.

12. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

God damn this. When is this thread gonna be left in peace? Why is it, that everytime I log on, I have to see: "why does Jinxed suck?" Please, if you don't have anything worthwhile to say, don't post here.

13. Zen

Zen New Member

Hrm..

'Lax man! If this buggers the you so much, why don`t you move it to the vault or lock it...You haven`t exactly been to restrictive with such actions on previous occations.

And "worthwhile to write" might have been the aim of our friend YeahYeah2001 here, who despite all odds stands up to defend your sorry ass.

You should rather be grateful for people who obviously like you enough to state just that, and not yap on about how annoying it is!

And as for the "Why does Jinxed suck!"; isn`t it nice to have the reasons as to why you alledgedly "suck", rather than the more blunt "Jinxed sucks!".

This way all those against the statement of the topic title, have a greater opportunity to stand up for themselves, and you, and you can firsthandedly find out for yourself why you "suck"!

- Zen

14. Sheriff Fatman

Hoho - everytime I see the title of this thread, I want to post some little witticism in answer to it. Like:

Why does Jinx suck?

... Because he likes the taste.

OR

... He has to earn a living somehow.

Sorry, Jinxed, to raise this again. Bortiis sure brought a lot of bad things with him. Maybe you should just edit the thread to title to "Why does Bortiis have no friends?"

15. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Nice idea SF, I can't believe this thread survive the crash.. heh :winknudge:

BTW, how are you guys? what do you do after the crash?? (me? I go to Shrouded Hills :smile: )

16. Sheriff Fatman

Well, just BEFORE the crash (at about the time those orcs in biplanes were attacking, I suppose :grin: ) it seemed that most of the regulars had stopped posting.

MrNobodie, Milo and Feldon were MIA. Jar was just off on holiday. Jinxed was "working on another site."

Me and Retard were pretty much using the place as a chat room, but two people do not a party make, so I started looking around for alternative diversions. By the time the crash hit, I'd already become semi-regular on another forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sheriff Fatman on 2002-02-07 22:46 ]</font>

17. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

at least its up once again, Im just wond'rin last crash, there seems to be fatalities :winknudge: (I hope theres none now). Ive been away for sometime, got a new workplace and a faster connection, though still at the office..

BTW any news for an Arcanum sequel or maybe Fallout 3? Im currently looking forward to Icewind Dale 2, new classes and races sounds great. Of course, theres still HOMM4.

18. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

no one even mentioned me!
    am i not a regular?!
    *weeps*
    *weeps some more...*
    am i considered a regular or not?

19. Sheriff Fatman

You're more of a regular than I am, I think. Particularly if we count Arcanum IRC usage.

Sorry for not mentioning you. I think it was because you didn't go missing. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, as they say.

20. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

thats ok...
    i'm not mad or something.
    i just wanted to be mentioned...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!