Username thingy-majigger

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silvio-Arjunza, Oct 8, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Ron_Lugge

Ron_Lugge New Member

This is good. I WANT MORE! GIVE ME MORE!

Oh... and engrish = teh suck

Spelling time tyme = teh suck

leetspeak (excluding attempts at humor) = teh suck

2. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

fuck you guys... I'm sick of your bullshit... I'm not posting here any more... I'll find a different board with moderators who are so fucking stupid.

[edit] Then I'll have the time to funnel hot tar up my ass with traffic cones. [/edit]

WHINE WHINE WHINE WAH WAH WAH. I SHOULDN'T BE OPPRESSED BECAUSE I'M A STUPID SHITHEAD. I DON'T NEED YOU, I DON'T NEED ANYBODY!

3. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

WHOA! Big man! Guess who put his own pants on today! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!

4. Ron_Lugge

Ron_Lugge New Member

The mods aren't the ones who are stupid. "The fool bemoans others errors; the wise man fixes his own". Hm... You fail the wisdom check on two counts. Goodbye! Goodriddance! And please forget to write!

Edit: I'm betting that he's going to get something similar to "I'M SO STUPID I BLAIM OTHERS FOR MY MISTAKES AND RUN AWAY CRYING" this time around.

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Dude, read the fucking rules. It says no spamming. How is it bullshit to enforce the rules? I think Jar has been pretty leinient with you, and with me too, but that's besides the point, you've been spamming, and instead of just deleting everything and banning your ass, he just teases you until you decide to change your ways.

If you don't fucking care so much, why are you getting so fucking upset? I know there isn't a hell of alot of difference between 16 and 15, but for some reason I seem to be able to grasp the concept of humor, a concept which is sailing right over your head. Well, considering your humor, specifically how a smiley eating shit is supposed to be humorous, it isn't a surprise.

If you don't want to post anymore fine. I'll probably be the only one who misses you to any great extent, only because now I won't have a distraction to hide my own idiocy. And do you know why no one will miss you? Because you spam and act like a prick! If you didn't then no one would hate you. And even if you spammed and didn't act like a prick, alot more people would like you.

If you want to stay and deal with Jar's shit, stay and keep doing what you're doing. If you want to deal with shit at some other board, go and do what you do over there, I'm sure they won't like it much either. Or if you just want to chill the fuck out here, and not have anyone bug you, just chill the fuck out.

Stop spamming so much, you don't need to post ideas in places that don't need them, and as a rule, take everything around here a little less seriously. I know I NEVER mean what the fuck I say here. I mean, I said I'm fat, and I'm actually a model! They want to put me in playgirl because I'm so god damn sexy! And I hope that Canis and Snowy are reading this, that way they can pick up the next issues. 3rd pictorial, that's me! Feel free to bow down and adore me ladies!

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

at least he finally got his screen name changed... :lol:

7. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Come on, guys. Let's break out the lillies and the KY Jelly. Love all around. Milo has tucked his head back into his turtle shell, and we all know that he hates flaming the spammers. Who's up for anal probes?

Paid for by

Retard: Official Spokesperson for the "Bring back Milo" Project.
    Milo. He's what's for dinner.
    Milo. Putting the F U into fun.
    Milo. The daytime-nightime cold sore throat stuffy nose aching head non drowsy addictive medicinal purposes only marijuana so you can sleep through the night without having to fear your Uncle coming in your room and getting in the "Scary Uncle Position" medicine.
    Milo. Coolest Fucking Guy in the Universe, Just Under Mick "Crocodile" Dundee.

8. Ron_Lugge

Ron_Lugge New Member

You know, I could almost wish that other forum he mentioned was SnakePitMoo... He well deserves the (harsh!) treatment he'd get there.

9. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

Awwww! It looks like I'm too late to participate in a SMACK!down Squad (tm) drill in Jarinor's honor. There's always next time, I suppose.

Blinky, what is this about a 16-year-old ending up in Playgirl?? You do know that there are laws against that sort of thing, right??

Our Host!