Update on Islam Grow.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Mar 16, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

I'm anti-religion, hows that Cherles.. and I don't doubt your IQ. You do seem to have quite much knowledge, (sometimes wrong knowledge, but still knowledge).

2. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Read Danel Pipe4 online newletter on his attack Islam. Pipes is critical the NJ Police and FBI for not arresting muslim for the NJ family that was Copu Christian. First no police department will arrest anybody unless they saw him do the crime or have edivent that he did the crime. Mr Piper than some asshole on then Civvilization Appol Fourem believe the silly idear that there
    are only 3 million muslim in americia that might be the case in the 1960's. Too many people in America college and uniterity have that idear that there are only 3 million muslim in america without thinking. It you ever read history the early christian wherenot member of the elite or hight born(afew expection) they where the regular working person(either free or slaves).
    It was only in the 5th century that the magerity of hight born and elite where Christian somewhat.. The Christian Church have to composise by eptecting some pagon idear and belief.
    Pictures of people willnot show what religion they are.. Afew year ago than big fad along some teenager was wearing cross around they neck iyou would you arrireva of the false fact that they where christian.. Muslim women in area not under Muslim control donot have to wear the headscarf
    on than dialty bases.. Mao didnot like the Confucian scholar enough but Moa love Islam Scholars for they bring back Islam from the Christian Imperialist desige to destory Islam. That why Christianity in Europe are afraid of the raiseing tide of Islam. About 1/3 of the member of our mosqure are former Christian.

3. Xz

What's that to d with me being anti-religious?

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Charles, you can have a high IQ and still say retarded things. My IQ is 156, the actual test score, not the retarded five minute online tests, and I have quite a list of stupidisms.

The first thing is this, calling something a pagan religion doesn't mean you don't recognize it. It's a term, nothing more. In fact, in order to call the religion pagan you have to recognize it anyway, so just referring to Hindus as pagans isn't really a sign of disrespect, it's more of calling a spade a spade.

Webster's Collegiate (that's right bitches, this is high class) has multiple meanings. A follower of a polytheistic religion (as in ancient Rome) Then of course there are there is definition two, one who has little or no religion and who delights in sensual pleasures and material goods; an irreligious or hedonistic person.

Charlie, please don't tell me you honestly think the Taliban did a fucking census looking for Buddhists. And if a three guys with machine guns knocked on your door and asked you if you were a minority, you would give them a straight answer?

5. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

And calling a homosexual a fag

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

There where no buddhist there for 1000 years. many ceneus where carryout by Afghanistan Kings on this matter as than non-muslim have to pay than extras tax for not being allow to be than member of the military(non-muslim wherenot allow in the military. It wasnot than hight tax may-be 2.5 % more than a muslim pay.

7. Xz

That's still fucked up, I mean, you should be able to belive in what you want without it costing you anything.

8. mathboy

mathboy New Member

CHARLES, WHY WOULD YOU TELL BLACKBEARDED ANGRY MUSLUM MEN WITH GUNS KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR THAT YOU ARE A BUDDHIST, IF THE BEST THING YOU COULD GET OUT OF IT WAS EXTRA TAX?

9. Canis

Canis New Member

Nothing, as usual. He's a lunatic and a fanatic, and if he weren't also a complete moron I'd consider him dangerous.

10. Xz

11. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

Chuck wrote:
    REALLY?! I have always thought it was called Confucian which was derived from the teachings of K'ung Fu-tzu(Latin translation was Confucius) which were written down by his students and are known as Analects. Did you know that you moronic fuck?

12. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

And one's IQ, or intelligence quota, is only one's ability to learn and/or comprehend(not to be confused with an intelligence quotient). IQ has nothing to with how smart one is. One can have a very high IQ yet still manage to be dumber than a box of rocks, and on the reverse take Forrest Gump for example(although be it extreme-it works) who had an IQ of 60, yet was a self-made millionaire.

So Chuck...just what does your big ole fancy number mean? Cause it don't mean shit to me!

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

This is written in the Korean that non-moslim must pay than extras tax to the Muslim state, Muslim men can be draft into the military since non-muslim cannot be draft into the military it only make sense they paid extras in tax money for the protection of the state. Islam cencus record the person religious belief but noy your race or entic background. This alway cover protect from the city or town milita. Alot of Christian and Jews gladly paid the extras money to the Islamist State than to live under Westron Europe law where the jew have no protection. First Crusade soldier murder Jews men and rape they wifes and daughter on the way to the holy land. England for along time have than special Jew Court where the King demand by force extras money from the jew liveing in Europe with no law setting how much money he can extact from them. The Sutan and Caph have laws that limit the amount of extras income non-muslim have to paid and the Sultan and Caph have to obkey the law like any other person.

14. Xz

Why are we talking about stuff thats like 100 years ago?

15. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

How can you deal with problen of the today world without knowing and understand history.. Events today donot happen in a vaccun without a past history. Why did the USSR was very distrustable of the USA afther WWII and in the 1930's before WWII. In 1917 our then president order than marine battle to land at Arkhangsisk in Russia with than goal of keeping Germany Army away from the supply depot. Then when the Commun took power it was cangle to than operation to drive then from power. This force was maintrain there against Americia People knowdlge enen today it isnot widely know, as than secret war. They where finality force to withdraw in 1923 and we didnot get the dead bodies back unit 1934 when we finely recognite the USSR as than legimate Government. I lend afriend of mine than book written about that secret war who was going to West Point. He wrote than paper on it than all the other cadet where saying that the Anti-red treach was going to throw him out of West Point. He got than A on it than treach than former marine enlist man said he was there when the operation took place than that book is petty accurate about what happen. Than aftermath of USSR distrust of America came out of this secret war.

16. Xz

I don't bloody care what has happened in the past, I'm a person who lives now, not in the past. You can't blame stuff on the past, the only thing you can blame anything on is ignorance and lazyness-

17. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Doesnot work that way in the real world.

18. Canis

Canis New Member

Holy crap, I agree with Charles on something.

Well, you know what they say: Not even Hitler was wrong all the time.

19. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Not all the time no, only about 6 million times.

20. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

RP wrote:
    He had an IQ of 75, watch the fucking movie... I mean GOD...

Charlie, if all you need to do to get a tax deduction is say you're islamic, then who wouldn't say they are islamic? Especially if race isn't a factor, they can't disprove your religion through your heredity.

Xzbyte, did you just say the crusades were a hundred years ago?

The past is only useful for present problems though... randomly spewing out frivolous information about secret wars and crusader tactics is retarded unless you're seeking to draw a modern day conclusion from it. We cannot change the past, we can learn from it, but to dwell on past grievances for any other reason aside from learning is ridiculous and futile. And fyi, Hitler was wrong about 11 million times, 6 million of those times happened to read the Torah. There were 5 million more gypsies, gays, and retards, although luckily for Charles his parents must have been stateside at that point.

Our Host!