Update on Islam Grow.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Mar 16, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

China said 30% of it current population today is muslim. With China current population between 1.5 to 1.7 billion people this mean there are between 450 to 510 million muslim inside of China and the percent of the population that is muslim is also growning also. These muslim now must be inslude in the cencus of religion population. Now 1 out of 5 people in the world today is muslim and they perfict that by 2020 1 out 3 people in the world will be muslim.

2. Cattivo

Cattivo New Member

I guess that means we should start a war with China then.

3. Canis

Canis New Member

I thought it was 1%-2%.

No, I'm not citing sources until Charles does.

4. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

And here i thought religion was prohibited in China.

5. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Weed... Jesus... Weed... Jesus... The choices I have to make to be happy!

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

First Mao and his communist party have no problem with Islam compare to Christianity. Islam was in China for avery long time from mid 7th century they never invade China of harm China in anyway compora to Western Christian which have ahistory of supporting westerner who rape China. Mao never why to stop religion in China as it is impossible to stop religious belief. Alot of the muslim in China are also member of the party as the Chinese Commun party allow member to be religious..

Than Dutch Member of Parliament want to ban muslim and Islam from Holland. China for along time never ask people about they religious belief or report on it.

8. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It you are going by the CIA World Fact Book for accurate infomation from the people who where so wrong about Iraq WMD Programs. Our Iman went time in Bosnia education the there in how to be muslim as the seclur state there try to forcely convert people away from they religions.

9. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Dude, Bosnia's a hole. I guess your Iman can read, write and build sand castles then.

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Islam wasnot taught there for century due to Christian control so the people who where muslim have to be taught how to be muslim. The women have to learn how to dress correctly(no micomini-skirt allow in the house of Allah, must wear headscraft)

11. Canis

Canis New Member

Is there really any point to carrying on a conversation with Charles? Beyond some minor entertainment value of course.

12. Xz

Your religin is so discriminating towards women. I mean, Why do women have to wear Hijabs and men doesn't?

Because all religions are created by us, the human race, and Islam was obviously created by men.

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The women who pray firday want to and are happy to wear the Hijabs. Men do cover they head with prayer caps and some wear baseball cap backward durning player. It you show up durning firday prayer than try to take the women Hijabs off the women will tear you to pieces.

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Muslim wherenot allow yo teach they faith in that area under centuries of Euporean oppressing .

15. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Charlie, face it. Allah is hanging out with Santa and the Easter Bunny this very second.

16. Canis

Canis New Member

See? SEE??????!!!!!!!!

*twitch*

17. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Canis... stop twitching... you need me to give you a massage? I can break out the lubricants.

18. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Now I found an article saying that China had 18million Islamic people... and a total population of 1400million... let's do some math!

1400000000 * 1.29% = 18060000*

So that means that between 1-2% of thier population is Islamic, which corrolates perfectly with the CIA. I sense an Allah follah who can't do math.

*yea, I know, I'm 60000 over, fuck me with a hamburger.

19. Xz

you mean:

18 000 000 * 100 / 1 400 000 000 = 1.2857142857142857142857142857143 ~ 1.3%

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

You are useing incorrect data. China only recent said that the data was incorrect. Like some anti-muslim group in America are saying there is only 3 million muslim in America with phoney edivent they make up to support it. USA Today in the Tridal Wave Story report that they own research show that 3.5% of the Americian population is Muslim with over 10 million muslim in America right now. Right now most of El Paso poliital running for office come to the mosque to get muslim support.. America poipulation is now over 298,000,000 and population figure arenot very accurate for as soon as they are record they are uot of date already. So china can evry easy have 1700 million people already.
    The CIA World Fact Book with inaccurate infro is widely used by people to mislead people about certain facts. China in one part of China is haveing problen with Muslim and yet China isnot cracking down on Muslim all over China as there is so many Muslim in China that to cracked is inpossible with out makeing it worst. I got my data from the Chinese Intelligent service as they are tries of the CIA World Fact Book being taken at face value.

Our Host!