United Sovereign States

Discussion in 'CyberNations Archive' started by DarkUnderlord, Jan 23, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Exactly, and the white team WILL grow in time. And that time might be a lot shorter if we get our hands on one of those spammers.

2. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

The only problem is that we will be all vunerable for attack, unless all of us has to lick ass to every alliance. Xz would be the strongest and until 2 hours ago I have dropped back over 1'500 places on the nation ranking scale....I suppose at the end of it all it would be ok though.

Another problem is that Max has asked me to join USS...

3. Xz

4. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Didn't ask me either. Maybe I should apply? :p

Not that I know of. I think it's more fate that everyone just happens to have them rather than any particular policy. The only issue is getting past the two week interview process. If you thought the GC were serious, you ain't seen nothing yet.

5. Xz

I bet the 'real' reason they left the GC and founded OoTBR was to get away from Nocturne :p

6. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Yes Xz it actually was that, although they now deny it.

And DU, when I joined the GC those guys were still in charge and I had to go through a 2 week interview whilst I was being attacked and back then the GC didn't help out applicants. I probably wouldn't have a nation right now if I hadn't recieved some covert aid from Nocturne of all people.

And as for wobbler's comment about Maximus, we never blocked Spuddy when he was un GATO and we aren't going to block Maximus now. Besides which, he's told me he isn't finished with the HoL, he just wants a break.

7. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Ok, my thought was not to block him for not being agaisnt us, It was just that if we are planning sometihng agaisnt him, we shouldn't do it in front of him. but then again, I don't really know how much we are agisnt him:p

8. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Yeah uhh... Can we stop planning things against Maximus? This forum is going to go kaput when we create the sub-domain but until then (or even after then), I don't think he really needs to be nuked for anything. He's created his alliance for the people who uphold his ideals. We'll create one for us. Bygones can get by and gone.

9. Telcontar

And regardless, he will still do anything to help.

10. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Maximus did a lot for us before he left, he defended more than one of us in wars and he's still helping out with Tel's war.

11. Telcontar

Our Host!