Ultra Lite Bread

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by Computech19, Jun 7, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  2. Computech19

Computech19 New Member

Thanks for hosting the mod, makes me happy to be able to do something for everybody.

I made the bread before i had the cararcanum mod of chrisbeddoes, team a, i used the cararcanum mod for a long time but removed it from the game a week ago to try the Unofficial Arcanum Patch v080604 with the Unofficial Arcanum Patch v080527 addon.

I could make a script to ensure that only one bread can be carried at a time but i don't know how to do scripts and so on, feel free to edit, make a script and edit the bread as u wish it's free for every body to do so, just let me know when the bread is being used for a mod or something and i'll probably download it and use it.

3. team a

team a New Member

rroyo - my mistake. The apples from your mod are the ones I'm thinking of, but someone said something about the apples in A:WIP reminding them of cararcanum, and I must have been confused about whether beddoes' floating items were also apples.

Tech - how long have you been at this? I know you've only been on the forum for 3 days, but you're already releasing a lot of material. How did you find the HoL?

4. wastelandhero

wastelandhero New Member

Rroyo wrote:

So where did the upsy-daisy gems come from in A:WIP 4.0?

5. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

:lol: Everyone was grumbling about the apples so I created the gems instead.

The name is a bit of whimsy on my part. Upsey-daisium is the anti-gravity substance from the old Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons.

6. Computech19

Computech19 New Member

Well team a, the bread was my very first thing that i hex edited and then a month later i edited the four ammo tipes.

I not an expert at hex editing i'm very new beginner at it and don't know much about such things, i only tried a hex editing program in May 2006 and i don't edit files every day, the ammo was the second time i used a hex editor and since then i haven't edited a single file, so i have no experience in editing files besides the bread and ammo.

Sorry what does HoL mean or stand for i have no idea? i don't chat or have friends so i don't know.

7. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    HoL = House of Lords.

8. Computech19

Computech19 New Member

Thanks Dark Elf

I've been here at the HoL lot of times to see what i can download and to look at the Discussions and such, so 4 days ago i decided to join and post the mods i made.

I was searching on google for the sinbads-ship-cabin-and-cargo-hold mod and ended up here at HoL, i didn't use this mod very long.

9. stylex

stylex Member

in a:wip u can buy gems -10,000 weight :D

Our Host!