(Type Thing) Awards 2001

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sheriff Fatman, Feb 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Thanks for the plug Fatman :smile:. Yeah, Feldon, you should join in. I'm sure you can manage to fit a sheep and some indiscriminate indiscretion somewhere in the thread :grin:.

2. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Jar, I started a post this morning to the RPG thread but got interrupted by ... um ... that W thing ... er, y'know ... mules do it ...

Anyway ... I then left my half-finished post at the office DESPITE thinking halfway thruogh the day "I must remember to mail that to myself."

My half-ogre is going to be looking around Tarant for a while. I don't suppose it'll be easy tracking down a shady gunman from just the gun in a world where asking for fingerprints could be mistaken as a request for permission to tamper with the royal heir, so it shouldn't affect your character for some time.

3. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Jar, I'm having a kinda hard time trying to think of something to advance the story. I now have your rifle in my possession, but like Fatman said, I don't think they knew anything about fingerprints back in those days.....

Oh and a sidenote, I feel kinda sorry for Quethim. He really is trying I think... Not that I'm an expert....

4. Sheriff Fatman

Retard, I realise that Juast a Geek started that whole trend, but I don't see how either he or you could have got that rifle and it kinda spoils my characters whole next series of actions.

If you re-read the posts, you'll see I picked up the rifle from where Jar left it on the roof and haven't put it down since.

The one JaG found leaning against a wall in the alley must belong to someone else :grin:

5. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Startegy:
    Sims-oh the posabilities!!!!

RPG
    Sims-you can choose your sim's personality,they behave so diferently

Sport
    Sims Hot Date-screwing marathon

Simulation
    Sims-a real life simulator!Sims go to toilets five times a day as in real life!They talk as real people!And as in real life they get babies from kissing!Fantastic!The list goes on...

Expansion
    Sims Living Large-hundreds of new things!New colour walls and floors:light blue,shit brown oh and don't forget the tiger style!

Action
    Sims-are you fast enough so you can ran to the toilet before pissing your pants,then go to eat then go to the toilet then to eat...toilet...eat...TV...bed...eat...toilet...TV...eat...toilet...fucking other sim's brain talking...bed.............

P.S.My sister plays it all the time :sad:

6. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

OH NO!!!!! I'm sorry fatman!!! Damn, I'm going back right now to edit that. Hey you shoulda let me know when we first started talking about the rifle. I woulda changed it right then.

DAMN!!! And I've been trying to be soooooo careful as to not have any obvious blunders like that. There's nothing I can't stand more when someone does something like that, even more if they knew about it....Sorry S_F...

[Edit] Ok, Fatman, it's edited out now....Sorry bout that. Hey let me know if any more blunders are made like that on my part. I know its just all fun and games, but I don't want to make shoddy posts.... I take a lotta pride in my rp posts. :smile: Game on!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: retard on 2002-02-25 12:05 ]</font>

7. Sheriff Fatman

NP, Retard. There's no need to edit, unless you really want to right? The gun was leaning up against an alley wall. A hobo found it. Who's to say where it came from?

I'd say follow it up as if it's the real one, and see where you imagination takes you.

we could have our own regular lil two gun theory and spark off some paranoia on the streets of Tarant.

Jar, your chars name isn't L H Ozworld, is it?

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Er, no...I was thinking James Earl Ray, but that was just now...

Our Host!