Travis Wittaker

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Jinxed, Nov 19, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Ladies and Gentlemen, what you see here, is a portable/compact hand-disentigrator, for all you curius , tankering little souls of the new technological age, this device is designed to aquire mages to the targeting system. As you travel around Arcanum in search for new experiences or just testing in your underground lab, KEEP EXTREME CAUTION. the mage disentigrator is not to be used against any creatures of high technological aptitude. This beautiful weapon will not have any effect on those that shows sings of technology. Me and my fellow reseachers, have thuruly experimented the weapon, And we are proud to share with you today, that against creatures with high magical aptitude, it brings tears to my eyes as I pull the trigger faster than they can cast spells. And are torn apart, their molecular structure bonds dissperse, and they are no more. Perfect for the on the road tech mom and dad, that just need the extra confidence apart from a Looking glass rifle, to protect themselves from being attacked by savage unwashed magic users while they enyoy breakfast, lunch, teatime or dinner.
    Just remember, to keep an extra amount of batteries, you never know, if a whole tribe of those poor crazed barbarians attack!
    Safe Journey

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jinxed on 2001-11-18 21:37 ]</font>

2. villageidiot

villageidiot New Member

A truly magnificent device, perhaps the equivalent to the Force mage's Disintegrate spell, but I would not go as far as spitting on the faces of all magick users by calling them savage and unwashed. Surely the mage consortiums across the land will have some vulgar expletive-filled retort, but rest assured I am not associated with any of these institutions. I rather enjoy reading about new technological advances. Why just the other day I picked up a copy of the Tarantian and what do you know? I found myself thrown into a world of mystery and intrigue, reading of new rifles and pistols, electronic apparatuses, crime solving tools and methods, and simple household devices designed to improve regular everyday home life. It seems to me like a spoken-war is going on between technologists and mages, and naming guns the 'mage killer' et cetera will certainly not end it. In truth, I myself see no reason to fight, but then again I do not pray to the, if you will, Bible, of technology or magick, therefore I have no radical beliefs about either side. Technology surely will not be going away, but saying this does not mean that magick will! There are hundreds of families that have practiced one form of magick or another, from generation to generation, all throughout the ages. One cannot just simply shove this aside and claim technology the dominant force in all of Arcanum...

I'm feeling quite long-winded, and probably off subject (as to be expected when talking to a fellow such as myself). Anywho, I applaud your team of technologists and will surely be the first in line to purchase one of these new marvels of engineered science, even if some backwoods yokel will use one to kill a mage he dislikes. I do realize that the point of making these products is for protection against the many magickal beasts of the wilderness, but YOU must realize that every time a new technological weapon of mass destruction is introduced, an innocent mage or magick user will die as the result. It is simply human nature my boy, human nature... Now where did I leave my pipe? *Wanders off*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: villageidiot on 2001-11-19 03:16 ]</font>

3. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Maybe they did it that so some innocent magick user would die?Maybe they are anti-magick?

Our Host!