ToEE patched again?

Discussion in 'News Comments' started by Jinxed, Dec 10, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Steve Moret, of Troika Games has <a href="http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=335222">posted</a> about a possible new patch for ToEE on the Atari forums. Here's a bit:<blockquote>In a nutshell I was planning on taking the Temple Code home over the Christmas break and fix up any bugs I notice (or that people inform me of). Rumor is that Huy will probably come and visit and help out a too. This isn't a promise of a second patch, because, quite frankly, it has to go thru Atari. But it is a promise that we will deliver a second patch to Atari to hopefully release (which I don't see why they wouldn't want to do so)</blockquote><br><br>Looks like this is more Troika's initiative to make the game more enjoyable than anything else. With Atari in control, it's not a big surprise. Furthermore, Steve addresses The Circle of Eight, asking for cooperation which I'm sure he'll receive. The million dollar questions are:<br><br> Why the hell can't other developers be like this?<br>Why the hell are publishers such morons?<br><br>Thanks, <b>Ausir</b>

2. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

That's an excellent question. Look at Interplay and Vivendi Universal. First of all, the Troika people left because Interplay were being bastards. Then, Vivendi screwed IP over when they were trying to release Dark Alliance II and Brotherhood of Steel. Now both games, although gold, are going to be months late. I only care about this because I have a PS2. In addition, Interplay isn't doing anything about Fallout 3. What the hell are they thinking?

3. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Interplay not only isnt doing anything about fallout 3, they've also cancelled the project and fired the entire staff.

4. Stackhouse

Stackhouse New Member

I'm seriously heartbroken over the indefinite 'shelving' of Fallout 3. Who knows, perhaps- given that most every title on Interplay's home page is a black isle title- there'll be a sea change and F3 will still happen. In the mean time, I've got ToEE and the Fall to tide me over.

Our Host!