Time to catch up with things long overdue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark Elf, Mar 29, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    He's Yuki's white knight, obviously.

2. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Must have missed that, maybe it was before my time - or I wasn't paying attention.

3. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

It was for awhile that Zanza acted like a white knight. Afterwards he began to troll(ing) Xiao. He even was a paladin in BG II RPG.

Zanza: It is more likely that we all are Muro's sock puppets. Because I'm too old fashioned in computers to create forums.

4. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

I must of done all this before I arrived on this forum. Good to know I picked a premade character, I just hate having to write my own backstory and choose skill points.

5. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    I like the way this thread makes Zanza uncomfortable.

But I don't like the way this thread makes it look like I'm white knighting for Arthgon.

6. Arthgon

A pre-made character. Suuuuure.

Jojo: Before your time. It was around the time when Xiao made the BG II RPG in the Roleplaying sector. In the year 2009.

7. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

By RP I think you mean her short story where I was a paladin opposed to her bloodthirsty antics. You know the one that she and only she was allowed to write which was usually the case. Next you'll probably remind us of the time Muro and I spent that weekend brewing beer for Grakelin's HoL get together last year.

8. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

I'm going to assume for one moment that you're not trolling here Arthgon, and try to explain this to you.

Whiteknighting online is being overly protective of other members. Zanza has been doing the exact opposite of this. Him playing a paladin in a forum RPG has nothing to do with this.

This trolling bastard is probably laughing his head off right now, but on the off chance that he's not a troll I hope I've helped him some.

9. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Yeah, God forbid someone should make fun of poor misunderstood Zanza.

10. Constipation

Constipation New Member

11. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Wait, you guys. Don't you see?

We've all gotten so caught up in what makes us different, we've forgotten what makes us the same.

This competition for customised avatars is tearing us apart, you guys. I'm seriously here.

Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya... come on, you guys. O lord, kumbaya...

12. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Have we been competing for customised avatars? I thought it was about who has the biggest dick.

13. Arthgon

Wolfbane: I do have to remind you, that Zanza himself came with the paladin idea in the thread 'Your own web character'. Hence my point. Afterwards, Xiao came with the RPG thread of HoL BG II. He also acted as a white knight towards Yuki.

Ytzk: Yeah, I agree.

14. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Ok, you were trolling me. Noone could have come up with an answer that dumb.

15. Arthgon

Dumb answer? No. I have another opinion about it. Perhaps I may be wrong about the paladin thing, but not about the white Knighting. Oh. Well. We never will agree about this subject. So. We should let it go.

16. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Any day now I'm expecting a Revenge of the Sith style reveal where it turns out Arthgon has been HWLFP all along and he's been working discretely to turn members against each other and tear HoL apart from the inside out.

17. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  18. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

That whole unlimited power shout has to be the cheesiest lines in the whole Star Wars series. What point was it meant to serve, anyway? It's doesn't even insult or reveal anything shocking to Windu like a proper prior-to-kill one liner should. Not to mention that the power in question clearly isn't unlimited either. Pretty sure Death Star's superlaser had a greater kick than that, but go ahead, Palpatine, blow up a planet with your force lightning if you're so smart.

Wait, what were we talking about?

19. Arthgon

You are wrong. I never and I repeat never want to turn members against each other. Never. I really wants that you all stick together like it always was. Not bickering about some details that is not that interesting to fight about.

Can we just stop this mindless bickering, and move on to discuss the avatar of Wobbler or anyone else. Before this is getting out of hand.

Please. Don't insult me with that fucking asshole called HWLFP. You all know that I am not him.

20. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

NO I AM NOT WRONG THAT LINE IS CLEARLY CHEESY AS HELL

Our Host!