Time for action

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Notharah, Jun 30, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Notharah

Notharah New Member

Ok boys and girls... older boys and older girls... who are members of the Virgil-the-Pervert club... it's time we did something.

I'm sure it's very nice to moch virgil in the orriginal thread but I think we need a little place of our own... yes people... I mean having a site of our own (maybe hosted on TA or so since DarkUnderlord gave me that advice).

Now you're probably wondering why I didn't make one yet.. well simply because I suck at making sites... I couldn't make one to save my life even though I know it's not hard.

I already asked DarkUnderlord to help but doesn't have the time at the moment.

So I need your help.

If anyone of the club knows how to do this.. please tell help me out.

either PM me or post here...

(this is posted at DoA aswell)

2. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

I'd help you out Notty, but I just don't have much spare time right now. It's all I can manage to squeeze in 6 or 8 hours of Arcanum play each day. Figure in sleep, eating, and working, and my schedule's pretty full.

:wink:

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You guys seriously need a life...a club is bad enough, but a website for that club?

4. Notharah

Notharah New Member

why not Jarinor... it would take a lot of the spamming in the v-the-p thread to that web-site...

And you can't always stay serious... not even you... ps. it's your call in the march of the undead

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Notharah, the times I am not serious on these boards outnumber the times I am by a huge margin. Most of everything I say, you have to imagine me saying it with a smile on my face. I think I have a very black/dark sense of humour - I'd make a joke at a funeral if I wasn't too concerned who died.

Do you really think I did the mute thing in the March of the Undead for fun? Nope, it's a tool I'm going to use to put a humourous slant on things later on. You might not find it funny, but I will, AND THAT'S ALL THAT COUNTS!

6. Notharah

Notharah New Member

as long as you don't FUCK UP THE STORY... and I trust you are capable enough of not doing that... thanx in advance...

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Wow, thanks for the idea! Sure, I can do it. No problem, consider it done!

8. Notharah

Notharah New Member

hehehehe... make that a definite NO WAY!

ps. I will do the introduction between us in the story...

Our Host!