!!!THEY DID IT!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragoon, Jun 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

There were many referees' mistakes in this Cup so we can either admit it and go on or simply cliam that any team out of the usuall final group that made it so far had a referee standing behind it. And yes Korea deserves where it is and more - before this Cup it was like "Kore who?" but they fought their way into the semis nevertheless. Again I say, yes, they do deserve it.

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I don't give a crap how did it end. We are talking about another match. But it doesn't change my point of view. Penalties don't mean anything.

They should cancel the golden goal IMO, it prevents really nice after time from taking place where one team gets a goal in front only to be leveled minutes later. Now that's fun to watch.

3. Maniac

Maniac New Member

The referees not only made mistakes!!! They were bribed!!! Two anulated goal for Spain damnit!!! That was so disguting...I hope Germany beats S.Korea at least 5-0 but that will be hard with koreans having a 13th team member (referee).

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Well, maybe if soccer had video referees like nearly every other sport in the world, then such bad decisions wouldn't be made on a regular basis. The video ref can still make mistakes, but at least his crucification is justified, and teams win because they deserve it, not because of a lucky decision by the ref (although that has happened, but benefit of the doubt comes into play there).

Our Host!