They broke up, but can't move on.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grossenschwamm, Sep 26, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

I keep coming back to this topic, hoping it's about REM.

But it's not.

2. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, TDC. There's nothing saying the topic can't change to that, however, as I'm fairly certain I'm done meddling.
    Unfortunately, I don't know if there's any hope for REM either.

3. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

She's not throwing away her whole life, Gross. She's only 19. There's a lot heavier decisions she's going to face in her life. Let her make her own mistakes and stop worrying so much.

4. Fresh Air

Fresh Air New Member

Render them both unconscious then tie them together naked covered in virgins blood. Hook their bonds to a large iron radiator. Heat a poker in an open fire, then burn them with it. They will naturally back away from the poker into the large incredibly hot radiator. Watch as smoke and steam rises from their sweaty naked quivering bodies. Force them to fuck. You will order him to spread his cheeks and sit his ass hole on the woman's face. And hell, why not, you will force him to shit in her mouth. Then let them go. If their relationship can survive that then they are destined to be together.

5. Crypton

Crypton Member

6. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

I want a psychopathist. They listen to my problems, but they don't really care.

7. Grossenschwamm

I never thought she was throwing her whole life away, but with how she acts and how she speaks, she honestly gives the impression that she doesn't think she deserves to have someone love her romantically. There's no reason for it, she's just shutting herself off and getting ready to gather a collection of cats. Other than that, she's doing fine. How many 19 year olds have their own apartment, work and go to school full time? She's extremely talented, and I have no doubt that she'll succeed in anything she wants to do, and I'm familiar with at least the upcoming 6 years of her life as far as a possibility of difficult life choices. I haven't thought about it for a while. Maybe she'll change her mind about the whole thing later, possibly when she's too old for a standard bi-polar diagnosis. She's got 2 more years, but as far as I can tell, if a parent has bi-polar and their children develop it, symptoms will develop early on in life, sometimes as early as childhood, and mainly within the teen years. Her sister started showing symptoms when she was 14, which was nearly 9 years ago. I'm obviously not a psychiatric expert, but I really doubt she'll become bipolar any time soon.

8. wayne-scales

wayne-scales Well-Known Member

Remember that whole logic kick? Fuck was that boring.

9. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

If she succeeds at anything she does, maybe she'll succeed in becoming bipolar.

I mean, she sounds like she's under a lot of stress and is deeply involved in the dramas of her family, to the point of excluding others. She sounds very miserable. What you describe may actually be symptoms showing.

Now more than ever she needs friends. Maybe she'd be up for a threesome with your girlfriend. Now there's a solution.

10. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

So I thought that I should join this topic now that we have some Fresh Air and the Return Of Rosie.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cqkzoskWfww?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cqkzoskWfww?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

11. Grossenschwamm

I really don't know. As much as I can say from reading about the disorder and talking to her, I can't be certain at all.
    For a while, my psychiatrist thought I was bipolar, because I spent my time either severely depressed or enraged. That didn't last long enough to qualify for a diagnosis, though. If my friend is actually bipolar, she's got the most mild case of the disorder I've ever seen. She's depressed most of the time, and when she feels like spending time with friends she's not manic by any stretch of the word.
    Not going to have a threesome, despite how attracted she is to my girlfriend, and despite my girlfriend being bi. I think I'm too reserved to be comfortable with it.

12. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Nah, I think you'd better go for it.

13. Grossenschwamm

14. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

15. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

You guys should battle.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mfSIcx1YgVE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mfSIcx1YgVE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

16. Smuelissim0

Smuelissim0 New Member

17. Grossenschwamm

Did that; me, two girls, and another guy. Being a highschool freshman was pretty damn crazy. Wouldn't recommend it, though.
    Of the two girls, one was my then-girlfriend. The guy and other girl were dating at the time. After that point, that guy started to edge in on my girlfriend. He'd start saying things to her to break her trust in me, and eventually she began confiding in him instead. When we finally broke up, he was the guy to "comfort" her. Ugh. I don't know if I can blame him, though. His lady was a slut. I'd say she was the village bicycle, but my other friend was dating the girl with that honorable distinction, and they all happened to live in the same neighborhood.
    It seemed like every few months, that guy would catch his girlfriend having sex with some black kid in a wheelbarrow. I don't see how he would keep going back to her; she was allergic to latex, so he was having sex with all of those other guys by proxy.

18. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

19. Grossenschwamm

Eh, maybe it wasn't exactly a foursome, but there were two couples doing it while the girls touched each other. It started out innocently enough, I guess. We were hanging out for a while, then it turned into...that. Don't remember who exactly started it, but I do know that couples will compete with each other. In short, no swords were crossed.

20. Smuelissim0

Smuelissim0 New Member

Our Host!