There's a problem...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grossenschwamm, Jul 15, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I think the real question, Grossenschwamm, is why aren't you banging her too? Oh, I see you've answered that one already.

If you want my real advice, don't get involved. People do stupid things. Your friend is one of the stupid people. Doesn't matter what you say, he'll stay because he loves her / she loves him and they'll resent you for interfering.

Alternatively, start hitting on her too and see if you can't get some. Then, arrange a time to do her doggy style and ensure that you invite your friend over at the same time (without her knowing of course) so that he catches her in the act! Then you can say "See how much of a slut she is!" as you blow your load all over her ass and back.

If you're friend is a Real True Friend™ he'll only want to join in.

2. The_Bob

The_Bob Administrator Staff Member

Just make sure not to hit the camera man.

3. floyd

floyd New Member

DU is right. People fuck around, always have and always will. It's their way of making life more interesting, less boring.
    Your friend might not know this yet, but telling him won't change a thing. He needs to experience this human trait the hard way: by dating a girl who isn't faithful. Will she hurt his feelings and break his heart? Probably. But that's how the game of life is played. If you interfere, chances are you'll be regarded as the bad guy.

My two cents.

4. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

You could execute the 'Eiffel Tower' maneuver.

5. team a

team a New Member

High five!

I think some of these posts are a little late. They didn't get back together, did they?

6. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

He already knows about the stuff she does, and he still wants to hang around with her. I just can't see her the same way as I did before. Yeah, she was always a bit of a ho, but she was a nice ho. He's so desperate for something that it just doesn't matter to him. I know why he's so distraught, but he needs to step away. As for not getting involved...I try my best. If he asks me for advice I tell him exactly what I think, and that's as far as I go. I'm not going out of my way to stop everything, because it'd be absolutely retarded, and I can't sleep with her because my friend still loves her (plus it's an uncomfortable situation for me, by proxy having my junk touch his in any way.) I'm only saying this here because I have absolutely no way to deal with the emotions and thoughts I'm feeling regarding this particular situation. I've been hanging out with this guy for 16 years, and not once have I ever doubted his choices in life. He's a stand-up guy, and I respect him more than most anyone else I know, but for some reason I can't allow him to make this mistake. I'd keep him sane any other time I've seen him fuck up, and I've never interfered with any of his choices, but I can't let him speak to this girl because of how much I distrust her now.
    I was in the same type of relationship as my friend. Controlling woman, attention whore, cheats on me. If I "won" an argument relating to the relationship, or I strongly disagreed with her, she'd start gagging and "faint," and I, like a douche bag, would catch her so she didn't fall and made sure she was OK. I'd then concede my point. I was kept from my friends for a year. One whole year! And I didn't care, because as long as my girlfriend was happy, I wouldn't have to hear her bitch. Plus, the sex was great. When I finally told her I couldn't deal with her shit, she cried a little bit to make me think she cared, and then instantly went to her friend, Keith, and summarily boned him. She told me I wasn't deep enough to talk serious about the relationship, or help her with any trouble she was having, so she'd always go to Keith. Why did I use his name? Because he tried to take my first love from me and he couldn't even get her to orgasm. That's right, I know how well the fucking prick did.
    Maybe that's why I can't let my friend do it. Or maybe I'm an ass for thinking he'll make a huge mistake again. They've broken up before, and I've told him not to go back to her...but he always does.
    Basically, guys, I'm familiar with most of what you might be saying to me or have already said. I'm grateful for that, but I'm mentally unable to let it go. I'll never interfere, but it'll drive me crazy.

7. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Like I said before, you could just have her knocked off.

8. floyd

floyd New Member

I'll whack her for a mint copy of Arcanum. A mint copy with a cloth map, that is. :) I prefer using blunt objects to do the job (hammer, vacuum cleaner, aluminium dildo, ...), but if you rather have me whack her with a knife or chainsaw, I can do so for a little extra (blowjob by your girlfriend or wife, for instance).

Just PM me if you want to talk about the possibilities.

Also: that bitch you described in the above post, you know, the whore who ran off to Keith now and then to get her pussy comforted, well... I don't like that cunt, Grossenschwamm. She reminds me of an ex I'd rather forget about. It seems that all men encounter these poisonous snakes in their lifetime and it just fucks us up. For good.
    If you would be so kind as to give me her address, I will look her up and get her to date one of my SOA-infested friends. That way she can date Itchy & Scratchy in her daily panties for the rest of her miserable life.

:roll:

I don't mean that.

:roll:

PM me asap.

9. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Well, then I think that you should do as DU says, and simply stand outta the matter. Either that tell him you want to prove how much of a slut she is (get him on board for all of this), you go over when he's gone, seduce her, get on her doggy style, and then, have him switch places with you (quickly, perhaps hire a hooker the night before and teach yourselves how to do it efficiently), and then run outside (face her towards a window), and wave at her.

10. Grossenschwamm

Have you ever done the Epic Houdini before? It's what you've just described. (Also, it wouldn't work, my piece is bigger.)
    I've only ever done the standard version, the one where you fake an orgasm during doggy style and instead pull out to pop in the girl's face when she turns around.

I calmed down and I'm letting it all go right now. For one, it might hurt me to see my friend suffer, but he's willing to make the same mistake over and over again, so...I'll see if he learns on his own whether or not he's in a toxic relationship. Secondly, I've got a girlfriend now so I don't need to involve myself in someone else's relationship.

11. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Well good work on scoring a girl, and letting go of the issue. No, I'ven't tried an Epic Houdini before. I think Verdy would kill me if I did that. Be it her, or another girl.

12. Grossenschwamm

Honestly, it's about time for me. Plus, it makes my cat jealous so I think it's funny.

13. Grossenschwamm

I just found out that the Epic Houdini was how an acquaintance of mine broke up with his girlfriend. He went up ten rungs on the ladder.

14. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Try http://zombo.com/ and see if you feel any better.

Our Host!