The weirdest conspiracy theory I've ever seen.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solaris, Aug 27, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

I'm not! and while I don't fluently read lEET I do know a good portion of it... so don't threaten me in it!! if your gonna insult me, you should have the BALLS to just say BASTARD!!! or are you truly just a chicken with a hard shell protectin ya? :-? :) by the way, my tribute to you: :lol: :D :lol:

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Hmm... there's a faint smell in the air, isn't it? It's growing stronger... ah! Of course! It's the Spam Can avatar approaching rapidly!

Seriously guys, chill it. All of you. This thread is getting out of hand (well, at least it's getting more out of hand than what's the norm of the forum...)

3. Silvio-Arjunza

<Grins> I like spam... it's tasty... Milo had a good point, it's salty, and porky, and not quite anything... it's... it's... spam!! it's really good fried... heh... I bet it's really lizard... they take all the lizards who rebel agianst thier plan, grind'em up, and feed'em to us!!! we're being tricked into eating lizards!!! someone get me a can... Lizard-Spam is sounding really good about now... heh... ever notice you can tie a lizard plot into anything? :lol: :D :lol:

4. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Sleek, Matt, and Blinky- you are spamming. Stop. You've ignored all my other messages about this and it needs to stop. You don't need to flood the boards. Relax, take the week off, then come back and see what new is up. This isn't funny, it's just annoying.

PS: The herb is spelled thyme.

PPS: All the smiles are irritating- they should be used for emphasis, and not too many per post. (ie: no more than 4 for a long post and 2 for a short one.)

5. Silvio-Arjunza

ok, so I'll see ya'll in about a week or so!! :wavey: I'll finish up this scrounge of the boards, and then I'll disappear for a few days... :cry: :-( :cry:

6. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

You're sexy when you get mad. :pacman: :hump:

7. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Righto, DU. She is that, isn't she? Makes me want to give her a plastic spatula, and ask her to please give me a good spanking. Oh, and Snowmane, while you're seeing to the spanking, I hope you don't mind if I refer to you as "mommy".

I have issues.

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

What Snowy, I stopped?!? OK, don't hurt me!!!

But dude, yea, if tyme is the only thing you have to identify you, you're in trouble man.

9. Silvio-Arjunza

if tyme is the only thing I have to identify me? what's that mean? my misspelling of a word is all I'll be known for on this board? *snorts* not likely, this regime of terror that we call the "Regulars" must be brought down! and I will be amongst those who lash out agianst our heartless enslavers!!! heh... that's actually a pretty good speech... minus the fact that it is referring to some idiots who have no life so they spend all their tyme talking on a board filled with over-aged "sex-tank for fuel and beer pong" men, or underaged, mid-pubesent hormonally insane (and inane) idiots... yep, I love this place! I fit in so perfectly!! :lol: :roll: :lol:

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

over-aged? I'm fucking 16! You're younger than me, so don't even saymid-pubescent! You're just fucking jealous they've reached puberty.

As far as I know, I'm the only one who regularly plays beer pong, so if you are insulting me, I just wanna know so I can kick your ass. See you don't realize, the regulars aren't your masters.

I AM YOUR MASTER! :x :x SIT BITCH!

11. Silvio-Arjunza

just to smite you I decided to stand up to tyme this one... :lol: :roll: :lol:
    and unless I'm mistaken most people don't totally finish puberty until thier early twenties... and you should try some of our locals beers (Snoqualmie Falls Brewery) it's got some damn good beer! and that's from someone who hates most beer!! and you, nor the regulars are my master... MAI is my master... she's a cute little asian girl who goes to my school.... :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :) :lol: :) :thumbup: :thumbup: :D

12. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

And Matt, is that beer cherry flavored for youngsters like you?

Dude, I really don't need another mental image of 7th graders making out, I get enough of that in school. The other day these two little twerps were liplocked and the guy swung the girl around, and she hit me in the stomach wtih those giant fucking backpacks they have, because they don't understand the concept of a locker.

13. Silvio-Arjunza

actually, its a Pale Ale. They make a couple different brews though.... and she's not a sevie, she's a 9th (like me), but short.... really short... and shes currently mad at me cause I'm dating someone else....

14. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Oh God, 9th graders, that's even worse! Because now you're convinced your so mature that you can fuck her until she can't walk, and then skip around high school like you're all important! AND you're cheting on her!

15. Silvio-Arjunza

I'm not cheating on her, I haven't done anything with her... she's mad because I'm going out with someone else and she likes me... and I don't skip. I'm currently taking some given advice and following a Clerical sorta path... well, sexuality wise.... (I forget the word for it... Abstince? I don't recall...) but anyway... does anyone know where Icke lives? we should get some ppl who live near him to dress up in lizard suits and terrorize him... :lol: :) :lol:

16. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

17. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I'm an angsty teen. Angst angst.

Mainly I'm just mad at this one guy, who, in a 15 minute im conversation, dissected my like a fetal pig. Yeah, that was fun.

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Ah, Snow, you should come back on IRC. I am curious how this guy did dissect you like a fetal pig. And why you feel that way. Especially about the fetal pig part.

There's nothing funnier than an angsty teenager who thinks their feelings/emotions/situation/whatever is unique, and that they deserve to be cut some slack or something.

19. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Illuminati! ...oh, spammm :(

Hmm... hello, I haven't been here for... 4 months? Just looking for something new about Arcanum, and I find this interesting topic! ...sadly I jump to the 3rd page and it's spam already.

Tell me when you come back to the topic.

20. Silvio-Arjunza

hello Lagash, welcome back. sadly, this post never was on topic, so you should just simply ignore it.

Our Host!