The weirdest conspiracy theory I've ever seen.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solaris, Aug 27, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

HEY! YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY 400th! GO TO HELL! YOU NEVER REMEMBER ME!!!! FUCK YOU BITCH! WE'RE THROUGH! :x :p :x

2. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

I can't believe this thread is still going. I mean how much can really be siad about some nut job that believes the world is, and has been, run by aliens for time unknown?

Yes he is a extremely funny, severely dilusional, not to mention mentally unstable, individual who has been spewing obsenely insane ilk and unfortunately has gained some support for his cracked-outed theory.
    (At the same time somehow come up with enough $ to create and maintain a website about it!) :-o

will the wonders of the world/human race never cease to amaze me? :-?

3. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

sorry Sleek, I wasn't paying attention... :lol: but this post goes on and on because 1. no one can believe how such an idiot can get rich and 2. it has,much to my amazement, not been locked down by a moderator for utter stupidity... oh well, let the stupidity flow free!! but anyway... the scary thing isn't this guys theory... the scary thing is people believe it!! that's what scares me... the fact there are people out there who are afraid that a lizard from the government is going to take them away... THAT is a scary thought... that such people exist!!! :-o :-o :-o

4. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

HAH! Yes! Hmmm... Very funny! AHAHAHAH!

I think they're on to me. Must.. assume.. lizard form and hide...

:paranoid:

5. RC6X03NX

RC6X03NX New Member

Aahh!!! You're all part of it! They have found me!!! :-o

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Congratulations, fucktards, for unleashing a new wave of spam upon the forums. It's all in the FAQ I wrote - if it isn't helpful, don't post it.

Natstar, even though you only posted once, you get the award for the most useless 'contribution' to the thread.

No, let's not let it flow freely.

Sleek, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Shut the fuck up! Your sig annoys me, because it appears on every other third post in any given thread, which means that you are likely spamming. Now start thinking before you post, although I do realise that you will actually have to acquire a better brain to accomplish this. No, you can't have mine - go steal a hobo's.

7. Silvio-Arjunza

when I said that I meant the stupidity that has become this arguement... and where did Natstar post? I didn't see it... I would say that this entire thing is a fairly interesting arguement... especially the thought that people actually believe that crap... and other than the few people who contribuated fairly useless posts, this hasn't really been a spammed thing... it's been incredbily stupid, yes, but not quite spam... well, not counting the few useless posts placed on here randomly...

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

you havent really been paying attention the last 8-12 posts have you? its mostly been spam, no one is talking about david dicke anymore, now hush.

9. Silvio-Arjunza

RP, DU, me, you, and Jar are pretty much the only ones who have made any post on here in awhile... and while both RP and DU's posts were completely pointless, I've done pretty good at keeping on the topic of David and the Lizards... (ha ha! that's now the name of the main quest in my mod! :D ) but we've kinda run outta things to say about Dicke haven't we? it's already been said a dozen tymes over that he's a stupid man using the idiocity of others to make himself rich... and leaving some people severally disturbed... gee... I suppose this is pretty much the last post on this topic isn't it? wow...

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I'm still here I'm just busy because school is starting.

Ja, I am outraged and completely object. I m NOT a fucktard, am the fucktator thank you very much!

I'm inspired by this guy though :thinker: , and I have an idea. Selling head socks. They have a layer that is filled with tin foil to protect from the lizards mind control, and they are wool, because of the good wicking ability, and if the lizards penetrate the foil, the itchiness makes them explode! :D

11. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I resent that remark. My post had plenty of point in it. Why, on the Universal Post Point Indicator it scores a whopping 5 points of point!

Now don't make me spill my reptile blood on you! Grrr!

12. Silvio-Arjunza

actually, DU, while you do make some incredibly useful mods, you have to confess that was fairly pointless... and Jar, please relax.... I don't like getting called a fucktard just because there's a random surge in spamming... this board may be absolutely pointless, but that' doesn't mean those of us who post on it are to blame. DU, wouldn't you have cow blood? or are the lizards taking over the cows also?

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Matt, you and I are the two main reasons FOR the surge in spamming :lol: :) :D How many posts have we made, how fast :lol: Now shut up and respect your supreme fucktator, you little fucktard :p

14. Silvio-Arjunza

I've only gotten 1... 34? I dunno, I've got somewhere around 130 I think... and it's not my fault! I've just got too much tyme on my hands... I mean I've been here what? since AUgust 30th? 130 posts in 9 nays... holy crap... well, that's not THAT many... I mean... I'm sure there are spammers who have had many more posts in a much shorter amount of tyme than me... and I haven't really spammed... I've just posted... a lot.... :lol: :D :lol:

15. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

for the love of god. stop spelling TIME as tYme, and stop ending all your motherloving posts with those stupid smily faces!

and come one now guys, why the fuck do you need to spam about how you spam too much? its ridiculous!

16. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Matt, 130 posts in 9 days, is ALOT. And I've made more in that same amount of time, so that's a FUCK OF ALOT. Now let's try and actually make a topic of this instead of butchering the poor little keys on my keyboard by my spam pounding. Lizard dude, is a crack-head, and I think that we should stick and iguana in his dresser to spook him a little.

EDIT: Oh and dude, :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :lol: :) :D :razz: :p :razz: :) :) :thumbup: :D

17. Silvio-Arjunza

before I get to the lizards, let me say a few things:
    1. I spell tyme with a 'y' on purpose.
    2. I like the smily faces...
    3. Who cares if I post a lot? I try to make sure that all my posts are decent sized and (fairly) on topic... so what's it matter?!

now, about the lizards:

one iguana isn't enough... like let dozens in... have his house FILLED with iguanas... and snakes, BIG snakes.... lot's of'em too! :D :) :D

and now, just for Sleek:
    :lol: :roll: :lol:

18. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

ok so from now on i'll always assume that by "tyme" you mean the god damn HERB (as in CULINARY SEASONING!) and respond to all of your posts accordingly.

19. Silvio-Arjunza

the herb? feh, that's fine, so I guess you'll have an interesting response anytyme we talk about tyme... :lol: :D :lol: so why do you insist on mocking me for my mixed up spellings of words like that? heh... me and my friends have a pretty much code because we've replaced so many letters with different ones. :D it makes understanding our convos hard. it's cool... so what does this have to do with Lizards, you ask? you see, we do the coding we do to stop the lizards from listening to us. :lol: :D :lol:

20. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

its just like a half assed version of lEET speak you n00b B/-\$+/-\R|)!

Our Host!