The weirdest conspiracy theory I've ever seen.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solaris, Aug 27, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. stormwell55

stormwell55 New Member

Dude this guy gotta be crazy enough to come up with this and the other crap thats on his site.

For a laugh I'm gonna send him some fake crap about there being some British Shadow Government which still rules the British Empire.

You can too,

archives@davidicke.org

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

sending him stuff wont do anything. he doesnt know shit. hes just a liar that writes crazy books to sell to schizophrenics, and paranoid psychotics.

oh and rednecks.

but either way. i'm sure he himself doesnt believe all of that stuff and hes just in it for the money.

3. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

schzos don't believe it!! I don't!! and niether do I!!! :p lol, but anyway... I still think we should get a group of ppl to dress up in REALLY realistic lizard suits, and mug him... not actually rob him, but knock him down, put a plunger-like thing on his head, and 'suck his brains out' (and unsurprisingly when we are done there will be nothin in the plunger!:p) I think that'd scare the shit outta him! it'd be fun as hell to hear how he explains it to the police that he was mugged by giant lizards who attempted to suck out his brains. :lol:

4. gargob

gargob New Member

maybe it will go like this:
    Lizard: You know too much we have to cut up your brain to see how much you know. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Guy: I was just joking NNOOOOOOOOOOO. :-o :-o
    Lizard starts hitting him with a plunger.
    Guy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek:
    Lizard: Hmm no brain strange
    Hiding guy throws a frisbee
    Lizard: This is a homing mine it will kill you. I will give you 10 seconds to run into those cars if it's funny I let you live.
    Guy runs into car with driver dressed as a lizard.
    Guy: NOOOOOOOO ther're everywhere.

5. Silvio-Arjunza

I think this would be better:

[group of lizards run up, knock man down from behind w/bat, and tie his hand and arms up, then gag him]
    Man stutters through whole event
    Lizard: Foolish Human! you gave up some of our secrets! now we will pump your brain!
    Man screams into gag
    [Lizards then attach plunger to his head, and begin plunging, after five minutes of plunging his head they knock him out]

that would be more fun... :)

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

NO! it would be better like this...

<group of angry iraqis read these books, run up to all the lizards nearby and kill them. when all of the lizards are dead they try to find american soldiers...>

Iraqi mob: (in thick Arabiac accent) YOU! YOU AMERICAN PIGDOG!

Soldier: What? I am not American Pigdog, i am Polish UN soldier on loan by my govornment so that Americans have nice brlake (break) from getting suididey bomb-bed.

Iraqi mob leader: What? You mean just because of funny blue helmet you are not reptile american? HA! We do NOT believe you! (unsheathe knives)\

Soldeir: What? NO! I swear, i am from poland, this is just the way i am serving my mandatory year in the Polish military, just like every other polish citizen! no! get your hands off of me! no NOOOO!!! DAMN YOU DON-LALD RUMY-SVELD! AAAARRRRGGGG!!! (the iraqis peal all of his skin off)

Iraqis: oh camel-turds...

Iraqi Mob Leader: SHUT UP! he was American dick sucker! no one will notice anyway, all of those american pigdogs are right over there! hiding behind the rest of the Blue helmety infidels!

<the iraqis all strap dynamite to themselves and kill all of the polish, as well as themselves, but only manage in killing the american ditch digger Manuel Ramirez, who was only serving in the military in order to get away from the gangs in his home town. Donald Rumsfeld smiles a reptilian smile while watching the entire ordeal from a satelite orbitting the planet>

7. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

Is it just me, or does Sleek's post seem unnecessarily convoluted and completely unrelated to the thread??

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

haha, your just mad because i'm right and you're menstrating. :lol:

9. Silvio-Arjunza

I'm with you on this one Chalupa... Sleek makes no sense... as I've well learned... but yea... Sleek, how do you know she's menstrutating? do you keep track of the dates when every girl on this board is on her period? if so, you should warn us, that way we know when we have to be VERY careful as to what we say. :roll:

10. King_Natstar

King_Natstar New Member

:lol: very funny

11. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Whereas your posts always make sense, and are always right on topic? :roll:

12. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Yea Chalupa, you should be like me and be on topic.

So to answer your question yes bunnies are the strongest farm animals.

13. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i like pulling apart cotton balls until all of the fibers are seperated...

14. Silvio-Arjunza

um.... and how are bunnies and pulling cotton balls apart having anything what so ever to do with a lizard plot to take over the world? :lol:

15. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

How can you NOT see this Matt, are you blind?!?

The reptiles are using the bunnies, since bunnies are the strongest farm animals, to seperate the cotton fibers, and then use the fibers of cotton to tie down the babies that they want to eat. However, since Sleek likes to seperate the cotton fibers, that makes Sleek a rabbit, and therefore part of the conspiracy. Therefore, sleek must be part of the team that viciously beats that informant with a plunger.

16. Silvio-Arjunza

so bunnies are being used by lizards to pull apart cotton fibers... I understand now... quite sadly... you know, just for the hell of it, I'm going to tie an immense lizards will rule-the-world plot into my mod. :D :) :D

17. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

You guys, this kind of back and forth chatting should be kept to IRC or an instant messaging service of some sort. Matt, Blinky, and Sleek, this means you.

18. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Snow, I at least am enjoying this thread. I think it is screamingly funny & right now I need a few laughs.

I thought anything goes in G. D. ????

19. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Yeah, pretty much anything goes in the GD. But when every five minutes there's a new post that's just something like "Haha omg wtf" it can get irritating. Especially if said posts are by the same people who are just chatting amongst themselves.

20. Silvio-Arjunza

sorry 'bout that Snow, and congrads on the 700ths... but we're just chattin b/c a plot about Lizards is a great idea, thus why I'm going to put it into my mod. I think I'll make the God of the Lizards David Icke. :) btw, how do you put smilies in your signature?? sorry for getting slightly side-tracked, I just need to ask that...

Our Host!