The weirdest conspiracy theory I've ever seen.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solaris, Aug 27, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Solaris

Solaris New Member

While browsing another board, I've encoutered a certain weird creature, that unleashed onto me and other innocent users a storm of absolutely unbelievable rubbish. When the dust settled and that person's agenda became more clear, it took me a long time to stop laughing. Apparently, she was a conspiracy freak- but I have never seen such a freaky conspiracy in my entire life!

Here are some elements of this plot:
    1)The world is controlled by the Illuminati (freemasons), who are descendants of an alien race of shape shifting reptiles.
    2) Allpeople in the position of power in our world- kings, presidents, multi-millioneers- belong to the reptilian blood line
    3)To hold their human form, the reptiles need to regularly drink blood of the human babies, preferably the blue-eyed blonde ones
    4)George Bush won the elections because his father possessed especially strong reptilian genes and was a very talented shape-shifter.

Here's the website of the creator of this theory, for your amusement ladies and gentlemen:
    http://www.davidicke.com/icke/temp/reptconn.html

Have a nice day!

2. AngrySyrian

AngrySyrian New Member

Dude, my mom nearly dialed 911 out of fear that I'd die from lack of oxygen after laughing...

3. xento

xento New Member

It just goes to show how incredibly stupid so many people really are. It's so shocking, it's almost sick!

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

but its true! you guys dont believe it? why not? we're all doomed anyway, its to bizarre to garner support for our cause, and to dangerous for us to stand up to it anyway! if the fine people of terra-arcanum cant open their eyes, then who can?

wait wait, no, my eyes are closed to, but thats because my mouth is open and my sides hurt from laughing.

5. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

:lol: :-? :???: :D :x :lol: These , I think, summarize what ran through my head when I skimmed this site. It was so damn hilarious that I had to interrupt my wife reading a book to read her some of that dude's babble. SOMEONE HELP US.........EARTH IS BEING CONTROLLED BY MAN-GOD HYBRIDS THAT ARE REPTILIAN SHAPE-SHIFTERS! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - can't say that one enough. He is definitely 5 cans and 11.835 ounces short of a six pack(all he has is the foam)

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

"Stargate Steve" Steve, a man I have only met once, is just as crazy. He believes that everything that happens in Stargate is actually real. Of course, if you knew something about the show, you could have a really great time subtly mocking him properly, but as it is all I could really find out is that he's on a quest to kill Anubis and take he/she/its place.

And I haven't read the site yet either. I'm sure it's hilarious, I just can't be bothered.

7. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    It's always strucked me that people who'd normally got a free trip to mental hospital in other places can make a vast fortune on their insanity in the U.S. :roll:

So, how come the lizards haven't bitten his head of for publishing the truth about them :lol: ?

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

yin other parts of his web site he discusses how long they've been around etc. dating all the way back to the snake in the garden of eden, and the rise of civilization in sumeria. if this is true i'm not very afraid, they're fucking awful conspirators if they've been conspiring for that long and they havent got me in a neck brace (that will decapitate me if i try to leave their uranium mines) by now.

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

So if the aliens have such profound powers at mind control, does that mean they are controlling this freaks mind? OMG THAT BASTARD, THEY WANT US TO KNOW!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

People like this is why we need health care reform in the US. I think this guy is being a little literal with the whole, politicians are blood-sucking serpants" thing

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

So if the aliens have such profound powers at mind control, does that mean they are controlling this freaks mind? OMG THAT BASTARD, THEY WANT US TO KNOW!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

People like this is why we need health care reform in the US. I think this guy is being a little literal with the whole, politicians are blood-sucking serpants" thing

11. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

12. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

13. RC6X03NX

RC6X03NX New Member

I'm tellin' ya mon, is true! I've seen 'em! :hippy:

14. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

wow blinky, thank you for making that post 4 times! you newb! lol :lol:

15. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

I have a friend who likes to believe in far out conspiracy theories. I mean believe. This one is a bit too far out.

You see what is realy happening....

Aliens have our leaders enthraled. Mind slaves. Or merely seroiusly deluded. We are curently in the process of teraforming our planet to extinct ourselves & at the same time make it fit for the aliens.

Either that or the Gnomes & their 1/2 Ogre boddyguards are going to take over the world. :)

16. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

17. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

holy shit how did I do that? It must be the alien mind control!

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Man, a quadruple post. You don't see too many of them.

Blinky, because you're new a tip (and a I-won't-get-angry-at-you-this-one-time card) - only click the submit button once. Any more and you start getting double or triple posts. I'm on bloody slow dialup, and even it doesn't move slow enough for me to get pissed at how slow it's going. I think in my whole time here I haven't done any more than 5 double posts, and I pretty much always got rid of them (I think once or twice).

So, consider yourself warned.

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

sorry man, i consider myself warned. I left on a trip almost right after I posted so I didn't get to check em, or delete my things.

Oh and you would be amazed at the things my computer can do. A few days ago I got a 4 MB song in like 5 minutes. Right now I've spent 10 trying to download a 200 kb read-me file.

20. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

ok, I believe it was Sleek who suggested that we kill bush, and I think that we could prolly have that Icke cut down for a lot cheaper, and, if we dressed up in lizard suit, we could have a LOT more fun!!:D :lol: :D

Our Host!