The Schuylers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by steelman, Sep 12, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. nobody2751

nobody2751 New Member

you guys are lucky.. i am lv 49 now and i just got 2 fate points through the entire game, this sucks...anyways what is the best thing to do to use my last fate point?

2. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

I use the fate points for critical success at pickpocketing. Those wonderful rings and amulets as well as other magical artifacts wielded by Npcs... :smile:

3. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Well, there was this one time, Bubba made a comment saying that I should read what I post at because the answer is already listed above. I skimmed and didn't quite read the entire thread. To Bubba, I am deeply sorry to offend you. In case you read this. :smile:

4. muffdiver

muffdiver New Member

Well I wouldn't go as far as all that but I agree they're very incomplete far as this game. Still a hell of a lot better than the manual tho...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: muffdiver on 2001-09-22 02:38 ]</font>

5. com2kid

com2kid New Member

Bah piss off, the Schuylers convinced me that they where right so I ditched the dwarf dude and talked to them, while I do not agree with what they are doing I do believe that they have every right in the world to fux0r around with dead bodies JUST SO LONG AS THEY DO NOT INVOLVE THE SOULS (which _IS_ a very bad thing since they are you just tormenting the souls) as it is they are just using the dead bodies as puppets to control with their magic, not really evil, just like magical robots basicaly, heh ^_^

6. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Our Host!