The reason for war

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Qilikatal, Apr 10, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

2. Langolier

Langolier Member

Well I disagree with it, I mean with him being a Harvard graduate and all. Doesnt matter, people are entitled to have their fun.

3. Canis

Canis New Member

Bush Jr. was graduated from Yale with a C average. He was a legacy admission with an SAT score of 1206, much lower than what one normally needs to gain admission to an Ivy League school. He would not have gotten in had it not been for his powerful family.

4. Langolier

Langolier Member

Well Harvard, Yale, same sort of thing. Personally if I thought the president was stupid I would be scared, and not joke about it. I admit, its pretty funny though.

5. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Harvard has a rep of grade inflation.

6. Canis

Canis New Member

I don't think he's stupid, I just think he's average. Of course, average for a President isn't entirely reassuring.... One likes to imagine that one's leaders have an above-average understanding of things, and the fact that he talks like Lukan and Xento doesn't really help matters. It's always somewhat embarrassing when Bush has a press conference with some foreign leader from some godawful backwater of a country, and the foreigner speaks better English than he does.

7. backstabber

backstabber New Member

american hackers are ...
    how should i say...
    *inferior* to other hackers
    most yankee hackers are just 2nd tier

8. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Bush is hardly stupid, but even if he was, his "team" isn't. I don't think Bush, or any other state leader for that matter, determins his country's policy based exclusively on his own knowledge and planning. Every president or prime minister is surrounded with a pretty big crowd of fairly brilliant experts in different fields.

Our Host!