The only way to deal with punk kids

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorak, Dec 23, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. floyd

floyd New Member

He should have shot them. All of them.

Got hit thrice last week. By them f'ing newcomers down the street. Fuckers even threw some snowballs through my bedroom window while I was airing the flat (it was open for only five minutes - do these fuckers smell their prey or something)?

Took my slingshot and a bag of icecubes and took revenge.

New Year's Eve is going to be worse, though: fireworks. Them newcomers don't even celebrate it, but gosh do they love to blow up stuff while the people who do celebrate it are trying to enjoy their holiday time. Goddamn mongrels throw them in your mailbox, point them at your windows... And if you talk to the parents, you get the whole goddamn newcomer community breathing down your neck.

Last year I did a counterattack by getting on the roof balcony and while in prone position, slingshotting their arses with large Pop Pops.

I hope the battle continues this year.

2. Viktor_Berg

Viktor_Berg New Member

Sounds like you have a lot of fun on New Year's eve.

3. Mesteut

Mesteut New Member

I like your style.

4. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Slingshot + Icecubes = Fucking awesome!

I'm so glad it only snows on the mountains here. I remember, the one time my parents took me up Ben Lomond (a mountain with a seriously shit-scary road with no rails on the edges, yikes!), my sister and I were enjoying the snow, trying to make a snowman, and BAM! Some big teenaged fucker started pelting us with snowballs. I was nine, my sister was six.

The teenager quickly learnt you do not fuck with Xiao's baby sister. Chunk of ice to the groin.

5. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

And he lost his footing, fell off the side of the mountain and never was heard from or seen again. Murder at such a young age. It's so precious :)

6. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Now, if my math is correct, she's almost exactly my age. So what's she into? :D

7. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Scuze me while I got find a large chunk of ice to hurl at your genitals.

Seriously, I gave one of her ex-boyfriends a broken nose when we found out he was cheating on her. And he was the one I liked. Don't give me a reason to go all Mama Bear on your ass.

8. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Hey, DF have never cheated on anyone!

I think...

All for pounding people though.

9. DarkFool

To date, I have not. and while I do have a girlfriend at present, Tasmania qualifies as more than a zip code away... :)

Xiao: You live in Tasmania. TAZ. MAIN. EE. UH. Your country was named after a whirling dervish of a cartoon character! You guys don't have ice! I've seen the cartoon!

10. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Actually, the psycho Devils are some of the friendlier natives. There's a reason we're so goddamn badass here, y'know.

And why the man holding the international tinnie-drinking record is a Tasmanian. (Boonie!)

11. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Tasmanian Devils all have face cancer, they are very easy to fight these days.

12. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

*wince* I know. One of my classmates did his work placement at the Mount Pleasant lab...

13. Charonte

Charonte Member

Just by the by Sal, Tasmania is a state and not a country as much as Australia might wish otherwise. I dunno how that fits into your devious plans, but your education was a little lacking....

Devils aren't that friendly though, I petted one at Mole Creek as a kid and it nearly took my hand off...

14. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

They hauled you off to Mole Creek as a kid too, huh? I'm starting to think being dragged there is some kind of Tasmanian rite of passage...

15. Charonte

Charonte Member

I think it's meant to induce a 'love of the land' or whatever. Sorta failed when the little fucker ripped my hand open though. And I hear they're closing the place down now anyway

16. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Love of the land my ARSE. Nothing puts a kid off the great outdoors than school camps.

17. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I grew up on the land, our school camps were trips to the city. I'll never forget my year six week long stay at the NSW Academy of Sport, for the first 3 days there was this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Sydney_water_crisis

For the rest of the week it rained so hard that parts of the city flooded and we almost missed out train back home because all the main roads were blocked off. Then when we got there our teacher got into an argument with a taxi driver, made the whole trip worth it.

18. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Oh FUN.

I well remember my Grade 7 trip to Mariah Island... I had an asthma attack, blew through their crap-tastic supply of Ventolin in less than a day (seriously, one mostly-dead puffer? No preparation there, I notice), depleted my own the day after. And it took them four days to get me off the island because the dickhead whose job it was to keep us in contact with the mainland lost the goddamn mobile phone!

I fucking hate school camps.

19. DarkFool

I apologize. I meant island. The point is, it's a far enough destination that I can pork Xiao and her cute, probably equally petite and frisky sister at the same time, and it not qualify as cheating. :D

I went on a 'camp trip' with my 5th grade class. My buddies and I didn't duck out of any events... but we didn't really partake in any, either. It was a nice, leisurely week with the occasional sucky beach walk.* I think that I took a stick of deodorant with me (old spice). It smelled bad. First time I wore deodorant.

*please note, in this case, we're referring to one of those horrendously young, upsettingly boulder-strewn stretches of barnacle covered rocky hell that Washington has this morbid thrill of calling these stretches of land beaches for the sadistic pleasure of watching tourists fall and break their damn faces.

20. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Tasmania is to Australia what Quebec is to Canada. Unfortunate.

Our Host!