The oddest fruit I've ever seen...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Dec 16, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Nbrosz are you deliberately messing up T-A to try to ruin the place? I only ask because I heard you have another forum going and the last time you had a place like that you also went a bit crazy with the spam.

If you're not deliberately trying to ruin this place, could you please make more effort to not start little wars with other users? There aren't many people left in the HoL bothering to post and it would be a damn shame if the place went down the toilet.

When you get into fights with Snowmane, you know you're doing something wrong.

2. Ferret

Ferret New Member

I'd only ever used a spoon too, although I'm the only one I know of around here. I just don't like the mess. I also eat doughnuts with a fork. :lol:

And never use Kiwis (or pineapple for that matter) in any form of set pudding, becuase it contains enzymes which stops them from setting. I founf out the hard way. All that mess again.... :eek:

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Eh, our mistake is that we got rid of all the resident flamers. Such as loo and other loo alikes. But on the other hand you can't control such people. And I'm glad as hell we don't have 2 Jarinors. I miss Feldon and Odi.

Nbrosz, sooner or later if your behaviour continues you will find yourself unable to enter the forum.

4. xento

xento New Member

I just don't know what to do!

I mean, everyone keeps making fun of me, even when I am being as nice as possible, and other people make comments like the one I made, and everyone loves it! :(

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Do what I did. When I totally fucked up, I just created another account, and rose to be the successful¹, well-liked¹, popular¹, and hilarious¹ poster that I am today. Seriously, when I came back here from over this past weekend, it was like every thread had you in it being an ass to people. You have to be more low-key than that at first. Slip a comment out there that you think is funny, and if it gets you trounced on, go into hiding for a few days. If it gets laughs, well go that way. It just seems that you are starting to go the way of Eros Rex/Hel Khat. Halfway through his time here, he started bitching about everyone jumping on him for doing what he thought everyone else was doing.

¹May be complete and utter happy horse hockey.

6. xento

xento New Member

Alright. I will try the best I can....

NOTE: Just watch, Jar/Etalis will quote this and say how stupid I am and how I will never be liked... :(

7. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

There's only enough room in this forum for one DarkUnderlord. :) It's all about tact really.

8. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Except nbrosz and Quethim.

Where the hell is Feldon, anyway?

:nod:

By the way, retard's exactly right. If people get pissed at you for doing something annoying, that doesn't mean they'll like you better if you keep doing it or, even worse, spend every thread lamenting the fact that they're pissed off.

9. xento

xento New Member

Thanks for the advise, and sorry... :(

10. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

All three . Yes .

*lurk*

On a side note : that cant be snowmane , give us a real one :p . or an address would be nice :D

On a side , side note : Yea , where'd Feldon go ?

11. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

I knew there HAD to be something worthwhile that occured during my absence, and that picture of Snowmane was certainly it. My question for you, my lady mane o' snow, what is a hot model chick doing playing rpg games and bullshitting with perverted men? Shouldn't you be at the mall or attending cheerleading practice? Not that I'm bitching, in fact, you could create a thread with a new picture of yourself daily. We could inflate your ego with lusty comments about your latest bikini, lingerie, etc.

Our Host!