The issue with DRM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zanza, Jun 14, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

What about? His motion sickness or the lack of a meaningful plot? Or the ability to have the best weapon and armor in the game from level 1 instead of having to work for them? "Sandbox" play is great and all, but not when there is little in the way of plot.

I prefer to play my games whenever I feel like it instead of having to wait to find a wireless signal to connect every time I wish to play single player story mode games. It especially sucks having to connect to the internet when you're on vacation in the mountains trying to relax from a day of hiking and find you can't play your new dawn of war 2 game because there's no internet connection since you needed to log into steam to download the game you just bought the disk for.

2. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I can agree with this. My problem is the ones that authenticate and connect every time that I play the game.

3. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Assassin's Creed 2 is apparently a decent game, I will never know as I don't want to be logged onto the net just to play the singleplayer as my net isn't the most stable thing in the world.

4. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to games. But, I don't really like any games that require you to be on line when you play for some sort of anti-piracy check, except for Half Life 2. It's not an issue of bias, I just don't have many modern games.

What I do have is a SNES and a Genesis, because I love Super Metroid and Sonic 3, among other titles.

Our Host!